Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if so then why always my maths paper not get completed within the time limit.why while writing theory papers my first answer ends in 1:30 mins and the last one in 15mins.am i slower than tortoise? :(

Yes may be you walk like ants in the exam time..hihihi. :laugh:
no im not :( :( because with that speed also i fill 4-5 copies in one paper and my classmates ask me what you were writing that you have filled that much copies.its because i forget about the time limit and put my entire knowledge in it hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
no im not :( :( because with that speed also i fill 4-5 copies in one paper and my classmates ask me what you were writing that you have filled that much copies.its because i forget about the time limit and put my entire knowledge in it hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

Then you were the hard working and the fastest ant. :laugh:
ant?? what ant?? am i look like ant. im an human being. i have 2 eyes,2 ears, 1 nose, 2 hands and 2 legs. and i can smell,i can taste, i can speak, i can hear, i can see and the most important i can feel. and im not an ant.. :angry: :angry: :evil: B)

a.s.
ant?? what ant?? am i look like ant. im an human being. i have 2 eyes,2 ears, 1 nose, 2 hands and 2 legs. and i can smell,i can taste, i can speak, i can hear, i can see and the most important i can feel. and im not an ant.. :angry: :angry: :evil: B)

Last line "the most important i can feel. and im not an ant.." is important otherwise all these things which you mentioned animals also have that. :woohoo:
huh.. :angry:
ants dont have two legs and two hands they have many. and they cant have height like mine. and ants ate lizards and rats i dont do such things.. :huh: :pinch:

a.s.
Lol..

Ants don't give the maths paper.. So here it ends the conversation..:P

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
hehehehe great answer. exactly true ants cant give maths paper even they cant even finish it in 3 hours.. :laugh:

a.s.
hehehehe great answer. exactly true ants cant give maths paper even they cant even finish it in 3 hours.. :laugh:

hehehe :woohoo: hope next time you finish your Maths paper before time . :woohoo:
no now i dont have to give any maths paper alone.now i have to give combine papers for many subjects and even in more less time and the number of questions this time are more. :(

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.