Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
so read the story Rabbit and Tortoise, It will help this type of question.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
so read the story Rabbit and Tortoise, It will help this type of question.

After reading the story only i have started this thread.I just wanted to know that in today's time also tortoise wins from rabbit. :laugh:
That depends. In todays life and generation, some time we need to be like tortoise and some times rabbit. according to the situation we need to be.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That depends. In todays life and generation, some time we need to be like tortoise and some times rabbit. according to the situation we need to be.

Hihihi Sarala Can you illustrate with an example when should we act like and tortoise and when to be like rabbit? :woohoo:
i can give you example-1) In slow cycle race we should act like tortoise.. :woohoo: :laugh: :P :P
2) In exams we should act like rabbit otherwise we will not be able to complete our paper in time. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
I mean we should be like rabbit to the people who observe us and but we should be like tortoise

nice example given by baby angel.

thanks sarala. those both examples are my personal experience. have participated in slow cycle race too and exams we all have faced even you too.

a.s.
i can give you example-1) In slow cycle race we should act like tortoise.. :woohoo: :laugh: :P :P
2) In exams we should act like rabbit otherwise we will not be able to complete our paper in time. :laugh: :laugh:

Slow cycle race?? :evil:

In marathon too they have to be a rabit in the last rounds to win. :woohoo:

But exam are designed in such a way that even the tortoise could be able to finish it with in the time limit. :woohoo:
if so then why always my maths paper not get completed within the time limit.why while writing theory papers my first answer ends in 1:30 mins and the last one in 15mins.am i slower than tortoise? :(

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.