Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no now i dont have to give any maths paper alone.now i have to give combine papers for many subjects and even in more less time and the number of questions this time are more. :(

I know Baby in CAT exams its a mixture of all subjects from current affairs to general knowledge,reasoning,English but there too i think they ask for Maths questions i am not sure about it. :)
no now i dont have to give any maths paper alone.now i have to give combine papers for many subjects and even in more less time and the number of questions this time are more. :(

'Slow and steady'- 'slow' is bad. 'steady is good'. you need to be 'steady' but not 'slow'. Be fast, smart and steady. You will succeed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

slow and steady wins the race does not mean that we need to be slow and steady. It means that we should be in correct track and should win the goal. I mean our hard work should not be show up.

For example : I applied for some exam. But i never make a show that am studying for an exam and all. When the result come people will know. This is known as slow and study wins the race.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

slow and steady wins the race does not mean that we need to be slow and steady. It means that we should be in correct track and should win the goal. I mean our hard work should not be show up.

For example : I applied for some exam. But i never make a show that am studying for an exam and all. When the result come people will know. This is known as slow and study wins the race.

I remember when i was in 12th i used to get less marks but when in the final boards exams i got high marks as i was one among the toppers one of my closed friends told"slow and steady wins the race". :)
My friends make fun of me till now, because still now, I believe in the principle "Slow and steady wins the race" and am not ready to change for it for any one or under any pressure :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
My friends make fun of me till now, because still now, I believe in the principle "Slow and steady wins the race" and am not ready to change for it for any one or under any pressure :P :P :P

Being 'slow and steady' is okay in literature, arts, music where quality and not quantity matters more. But if you are in defence or police, being slow will not work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Being 'slow and steady' is okay in literature, arts, music where quality and not quantity matters more. But if you are in defence or police, being slow will not work.

Even in literary or artistic works,time element is vital.Some of our great masterpieces were based on some brilliant bursts of ideas!

Even in literary or artistic works,time element is vital.Some of our great masterpieces were based on some brilliant bursts of ideas!

Even the winner in Olympics race starts in slow and steady mood....That's why he attains his peak speed at the appropriate time to reach the top.
Those who starts fast at first will get tired before he reaches his half way and can't reach his finishing point.
Also, haste is only a waste.....nothing else

Meera sandhu

In Police and defense also, hasty decisions won't work...but decisions taken with patience, wisdom and time will work better. Sure!

Meera sandhu
Not in all races - have you seen how Bolt runs in 100m!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.