The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In our english medicines only the animals related things are used like poision, blood etc

Can you name any medicine? :laugh:

But i can tell you the sugar we eat has bone ash of animals to make it white. :evil:
yes sarala i mean ayurveda only and homeopathy is also good.even cancer has also an ayurvedic cure at certain level.heart patients also.

a.s.
yes sarala i mean ayurveda only and homeopathy is also good.even cancer has also an ayurvedic cure at certain level.heart patients also.

I am surprised if these critical diseases can also be cured from Ayurveda. :unsure: Do there are surgeries too in Ayurveda? :unsure:
i dont know the name of any such medicine.but in my neighbourhod there was a lady who was having cancer 4-5years back and she went to shimla for the ayurvedic treatment.

a.s.
Let us not discuss here various medical systems. The issue is slaughtering animals for food. Different views have been expressed in the thread. So, let us close the topic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

no there are no surgeries in ayurveda but still the milk and turmeric together can lessen the pain.still the karha a sort of drink can cure your fever and cold and diabities also.

a.s.
no there are no surgeries in ayurveda but still the milk and turmeric together can lessen the pain.still the karha a sort of drink can cure your fever and cold and diabities also.

I wish if there would have been surgeries too in Ayurveda. :)
[quote]Let us not discuss here various medical systems. The issue is slaughtering animals for food. Different views have been expressed in the thread. So, let us close the topic. [/quote]

I agree! Alternative medicine is something that can be dicussed in a separate forum! Please let me know if this thread is required or should be closed!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Let us not discuss here various medical systems. The issue is slaughtering animals for food. Different views have been expressed in the thread. So, let us close the topic.

I agree! Alternative medicine is something that can be dicussed in a separate forum! Please let me know if this thread is required or should be closed!![/quote]

I think this thread now required to be closed because it is going out of the topic. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.