The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People say they love animals and are against Hinsa(voilance) :) but they eat non vegetarain and use stuffs made from animals skin like purses/wallets,belts etc.Is it not double standard? :evil: :angry: :evil: :evil:

What I find more obnoxious is the practice of some so-called Hindus who hand over the old and infirm animals to slaughters for money!!

Of course!!! Principle of ahimsa is given by Hindus.....

Many temples are here in Kerala where hens are slaughtered :laugh:

Principle of non violence is not in Hindu. Buddhism and Jainism emerged as a reaction to violent Hinduism. Mahatma Gandhi got his non violence principles from Christianity that preaches- If you get one slap in a cheek, submit another for second slap.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes, there are even many temple in AP where hens and goats are been slaughtered.

Yes there are temples where goats or any other animal is slaughtered but that's too due to we human beings made this rule :evil: :angry: to impress God otherwise God never said that we should do it. :) :)
yes, there are even many temple in AP where hens and goats are been slaughtered.

Yes there are temples where goats or any other animal is slaughtered but that's too due to we human beings made this rule :evil: :angry: to impress God otherwise God never said that we should do it. :) :)

God is human imagination and as such can be made to say what man wants. There is a God for everyone. There is a God for everyone- vegetarians, non vegetarians, drinkers an teetotalers. I am sure that if monkeys had a concept of God, their God would also be a monkey jumping on trees. The God of Eskimos must be accustomed to chilly winter. God is nothing but believer's own image.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People say they love animals and are against Hinsa(voilance) :) but they eat non vegetarain and use stuffs made from animals skin like purses/wallets,belts etc.Is it not double standard? :evil: :angry: :evil: :evil:

What I find more obnoxious is the practice of some so-called Hindus who hand over the old and infirm animals to slaughters for money!!

Of course!!! Principle of ahimsa is given by Hindus.....

Many temples are here in Kerala where hens are slaughtered :laugh:

Principle of non violence is not in Hindu. Buddhism and Jainism emerged as a reaction to violent Hinduism. Mahatma Gandhi got his non violence principles from Christianity that preaches- If you get one slap in a cheek, submit another for second slap.

I think Mahatma's ahimsa thoughts were more influenced by Buddhism!
yes, the main source and starting of becoming vegetarian is buddhism. The people of buddhism cover their nose and mouth with a mask so that the invisible creature in the air wont enter their mouth and nose and die.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even jains also dont eat non-veg even egg also. They dont like even the smell also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

First buddism started later jainism also started. So both are vegetarians

yes, the main source and starting of becoming vegetarian is buddhism. The people of buddhism cover their nose and mouth with a mask so that the invisible creature in the air wont enter their mouth and nose and die.

I don't think Buddhist are vegetarian. :unsure:

Anyways whomsoever we are influenced but it is good not to be violent. :)

And i think whatever you mentioned is what Jains do. :)
sanjeev, buddisht are vegetarians.IF your want you can verify in google

sanjeev, buddisht are vegetarians.IF your want you can verify in google

"According to Theravada, the Buddha allowed his monks to eat pork, chicken and beef if the animal was not killed for the purpose of providing food for monks. Theravada also believes that the Buddha allowed the monks to choose a vegetarian diet, but only prohibited against eating human, elephant, horse, dog, snake, lion, tiger, bear, leopard, and hyena flesh.[1] The Buddha did not prohibit any kind of meat-eating for his lay followers. In Vajrayana, the act of eating meat is not always prohibited. The Mahayana schools generally recommend a vegetarian diet, for they believe that the Buddha insisted that his followers should not eat meat or fish".

Above matter is copied from google.Please check it out. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.