The topic is locked.
People say they love animals and are against Hinsa(voilance) :) but they eat non vegetarain and use stuffs made from animals skin like purses/wallets,belts etc.Is it not double standard? :evil: :angry: :evil: :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a non-vegetarian :P

also it's the policy of nature to keep equilibrium of fish and chicken

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6411]}

it's smelling really nice

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev what is this double standard mean?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@ Sarala those who say that they love animals should not eat them. :laugh:

@ Sandhya population of human beings is increasing what should we do keep equilibrium. :laugh:
yes, you are right sanjeev people who say that they love animals they should not eat them.

Even i stopped having nonveg for 7 years. but am not a animal lover. but I dont like to kill any creature.

but as my health was not good and became weak,so started eating again

yes, you are right sanjeev people who say that they love animals they should not eat them.

Even i stopped having nonveg for 7 years. but am not a animal lover. but I dont like to kill any creature.

but as my health was not good and became weak,so started eating again

But i am strong though i am vegetarian. :woohoo:

I doubt if eating non-veg makes someone strong. :laugh:
Im a non vegetarian. :p
I love eating non veg. Its tastes good. :)

Vinu
Actually sanjeev, we get lot proteins in non veg. thats why .

Actually doctor suggest me to have non veg.

In vegeterian also I have vegetables very selectively. so the vitamin i get in vegeterian double of them i get in non vegeterian.

Moreover, mostly i have non veg once in a week that to only afternoon and very less.

If no one force me, I would have stopped it again.

now parents wont agree and tommarow my husband wont agree.

Life go on according to others only.

I am against non veg and I do not wear any thing related to leather I do not use purse,belt and leather souse.

Actually if we able to reduce animal violence anyway it will give relief to us why you are trying to discourage peoples who are trying something good you need to support the peoples who trying to stop animal crimes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

thats great santosh. It good to hear that you wont eat non veg and you wont even use things which are made of animal related one.

Santosh really good decision taken by you.
I am non-vegetarian and love to eat chicken and egg.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.