The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is true.. what to do...

:( :blush:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes it is true.. what to do...

:( :blush:

Nothing we can't do nothing for it. :)

Its their personal choice. :)
Sanjeev has shown us the fact,but really there are very few who follows it.
"Ghoda agar ghas se dosti kar le ga toh khaye ga kya ".

Want to make each day Accountable

People love animals,but who eat non-veg, means they eat chicken,fish and many more things.
So,it may possible that they love animals,but don't love those animals,which they eat.

Lot of new things are shared..Killing animals for any reason is not wrong as we can take the example of wild animals killing another tame animal, the reason is just to satisy its hunger. So, as an intelligent human being we should avoid killing them for fun or money. Blind sacrifices shouldnt be encourage at all.
People are eating animals,from many years and that tradition is going on. So,its difficult to tell that we really love animals or not.

But in our present generation most of the people are changing and prefering to be vegetarian as it is adviced by the doctors that vegetarian is more good for health than non veg. and some people not complete left the non veg. they have very less. But I feel the people who love animals, there is no rule to be a vegetarian only. If we have humanity in us then any person can love animals

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

People love animals,but who eat non-veg, means they eat chicken,fish and many more things.
So,it may possible that they love animals,but don't love those animals,which they eat.

Means you do love chickens and don't eat it. :laugh:

You hate pigs but eat it :laugh:

Provided if you are non vegetarian. :laugh:
I eat chicken,i don't love it.
I don't eat pig and also i don't love it. :laugh:

Frankly,speaking non-vegetarian don't love animals much.
They just love eating.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.