Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when i was in first year i too felt bad when my seniors came and start asking us to introduce ourself and do some funny things etc but later on i realized that its just because we can get mix up with each other.and can know each other well. :)

Didn't they ask to do some funny things?

Actually, while we were at second year, when freshers came, all boys of our class were in a sad mood, as if mourning for a death. When asked, told, except 1 or 2, junior girls are not at all beautiful.
Hearing this Krishna became happy and told,...now you won't go behind juniors, you will look at us only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, most senior boys are flirting with junior girls, isn't it?

yes they asked us to do funny things.and you are absolutely right boys go for looking junior girls.in my batch also it happened.when we were in 2nd year boys looked for 1st year girls and when in 3rd year then again they looked for first year girls.but unfortunately there were only 2 girls in 1st year batch.but then too they didnt left flirting. :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha
But girls never look for junior boys. isn't it?

no way.no junior boys for senior girls.even junior boys dont look for senior girls except few who are item girls.. :laugh: :laugh: hehehehehe

So funny, actually :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
when i was in first year i too felt bad when my seniors came and start asking us to introduce ourself and do some funny things etc but later on i realized that its just because we can get mix up with each other.and can know each other well. :)

Actually, while we were at second year, when freshers came, all boys of our class were in a sad mood, as if mourning for a death. When asked, told, except 1 or 2, junior girls are not at all beautiful.
Hearing this Krishna became happy and told,...now you won't go behind juniors, you will look at us only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes they asked us to do funny things.and you are absolutely right boys go for looking junior girls.in my batch also it happened.when we were in 2nd year boys looked for 1st year girls and when in 3rd year then again they looked for first year girls.but unfortunately there were only 2 girls in 1st year batch.but then too they didnt left flirting. :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha

no way.no junior boys for senior girls.even junior boys dont look for senior girls except few who are item girls.. :laugh: :laugh: hehehehehe

So funny, actually :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

actually college life is full of fun. :) :)

a.s.
We do have a welcome party. Most of the students see it as a fun. But I was very much frightened at that time.
My husband's batch has also given us Welcome party. He has forgotten it, but me not

Meera sandhu
yes we call it fresher party.although are seniors didnt gave us but we gave it to our juniors and we even didnt got farewell so sad na?

a.s.
yes we call it fresher party.although are seniors didnt gave us but we gave it to our juniors and we even didnt got farewell so sad na?

Passing the parcel is really dreadful :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :woohoo: :S

Meera sandhu

You mean you got neither fresher party nor a farewell party so bad. Both your seniors and juniors were weird.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes its really very sad and bad.but now we are planning to arrange acultural event on coming thursday.as we wanted to have a party because already are classes are over and we are waiting for exam dates so we are planning to do a party at last.we have arranged many during past three years. :)

a.s.
That means your exams are yet to commence and you shall be busy again and not as active as today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

this month i will be active but i wont be active in july and may be till mid of august. :(

a.s.

Ha ha

No they do it senior girls don't spare even the junior boys they rag them whenever they get the opportunity. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.