Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ketan, are you still a student? Ragging is not bad thing. If it is up to limit it will be a good experience and very helpful and will be a sweet memory of the college life. we should need to enjoy such things also in life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don;t have and don;t want to have in future becuse I am alwas afraid of it

Don't worry yaar. It has some positive aspects too, if treated as fun. After years, you will see it as a nice joke

Meera sandhu
Previously just for introduction and to know each others hobbies etc...ragging was done but now it has completely different meaning...we can call it harassment. :S
I think in medical colleges it's done more and after knowing a case about a boy whose lost his sight due to ragging... I really feel very bad about this system of introduction...

I never felt upset before.. when I too was ragged in my college days... and sometime it look funny too... but extreme levels is not encouraged at all.
yes, now ragging has become harassment and even crime too. This is really worst.

In one college a boy joined and he didnt return back to home till now due to this ragging. they gave police complaint also but no use. what happen to that boy no one know and no are telling. This is really bad.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, now ragging has become harassment and even crime too. This is really worst.

In one college a boy joined and he didnt return back to home till now due to this ragging. they gave police complaint also but no use. what happen to that boy no one know and no are telling. This is really bad.

In our state also, incidents were occurred where both girls and boys were killed in the name of ragging.....particularly medical colleges. So laws are strict.

Raging as a sort of fun is really nice. While I was doing BSc, teachers also support them.
With the support of teachers itself, seniors used to sit in our class to know what juniors are talking about them. Later, ask them to do tasks according to this Such an incident has occurred in my class also, just before I got admission

Another incident quoted by a senior.....during their ragging period...really funny.
When the bell rang, one person entered the class. All stand up and said good morning. He distributed time table to students and left the class saying, "Some students do disguise themselves as teachers and enter the class. You should identify them and not respect them. Just wait for me. I will be back in 5 minutes" Saying this he left the class.
After 5 minutes, 1 person entered...but no one stand up. He was surprised and without saying anything, he began his class. Then only students could identify, how the person came before made them an ass. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually that boy was an Engineering student, who has to break up his studies in the middle.... later joined here for degree....During our ragging period also, he introduced himself as teacher..

Such incidents are really funny...isn't it?

Meera sandhu
No No I am afraid of that image which you posted please remove it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6370]}

I can't.
This picture looks as if you are sitting before your seniors while ragging :P

Meera sandhu
I had no dreadful experience in college against ragging as I had not went to college in starting days.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I was having a good fortune that i was not ragged in 4 years. Not even once.
Even i didn't had ragging with others. My friends used to take,but not me.

Want to make each day Accountable

I was having a good fortune that i was not ragged in 4 years. Not even once.
Even i didn't had ragging with others. My friends used to take,but not me.

Engineering college without small funs......can't believe you? ;)

Meera sandhu
My first day in college seniors will ask me to sing a song after listening my song they say please never sing again...........that is my funny ragging experience.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.