They may haunt even after years in your dreams. Do you have any ragging experience, both funny ones(that you smile now) and really fearful ones?
I know, professional students can never get rid of ragging tag. Isn't it? :P :P :P
Can you quote some?
You can also share those experiences, how you rag your juniors. :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember we were all forced to be nude and paraded in the hostel in ragging. :evil: We all cried and retaliated to do so but all in vain we had to do in front of seniours. :woohoo: But it was at that time we all cried but now when i think of it i laugh at what happened. :laugh:
I remember we were all forced to be nude and paraded in the hostel in ragging. :evil: We all cried and retaliated to do so but all in vain we had to do in front of seniours. :woohoo: But it was at that time we all cried but now when i think of it i laugh at what happened. :laugh:

Most boys do have this experience. I think so. For which course?

Meera sandhu

Engineering. :)

though many of the boys left the college due to it they were feared of the ragging. :)

though many of the boys left the college due to it they were feared of the ragging. :)

I am sure you have done the same thing to your juniors too :P

Which Engineering?

Meera sandhu

I am sure you have done the same thing to your juniors too :P

Which Engineering?

:woohoo: Yes i did but not to that extent to which i was ragged. :laugh:

It was Mechanical engineering. :)
We have only mild ragging at college, since it was BSc course, though professional one. But, no ragging for MCA. Now, all looks just funny

Meera sandhu
I did not attended college regularly so I did not have any dreadful ragging experience.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I did not attended college regularly so I did not have any dreadful ragging experience.

Lazy student??? :silly: :blink: :blush:

Meera sandhu
No intelligent student I played lot of cricket in my degree days.
cricket_2012-03-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No intelligent student I played lot of cricket in my degree days.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6365]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.