Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now college management started taking care of ragging. When i was studying, there was horrible ragging in the college. The management itself used to send students to rag us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Really? why were they doing this to freshers? I don't think they wanted to scare away the students.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now college management started taking care of ragging. When i was studying, there was horrible ragging in the college. The management itself used to send students to rag us.

I have already told, our teachers do support. But it's just for fun, nothing dreadful. Now we feel like laughing :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Really? why were they doing this to freshers? I don't think they wanted to scare away the students.

Because they get fun in doing that. I remember i got severe ragging in my first year in the hostel and did rag freshers when i came in second year and that is fun nothing else but some people go violent and cross limits there comes a problem otherwise ragging is the best way to get know the seniors. :)
when i was in first year i too felt bad when my seniors came and start asking us to introduce ourself and do some funny things etc but later on i realized that its just because we can get mix up with each other.and can know each other well. :)

a.s.
when i was in first year i too felt bad when my seniors came and start asking us to introduce ourself and do some funny things etc but later on i realized that its just because we can get mix up with each other.and can know each other well. :)

Didn't they ask to do some funny things?

Actually, while we were at second year, when freshers came, all boys of our class were in a sad mood, as if mourning for a death. When asked, told, except 1 or 2, junior girls are not at all beautiful.
Hearing this Krishna became happy and told,...now you won't go behind juniors, you will look at us only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, most senior boys are flirting with junior girls, isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Actually, while we were at second year, when freshers came, all boys of our class were in a sad mood, as if mourning for a death. When asked, told, except 1 or 2, junior girls are not at all beautiful.
Hearing this Krishna became happy and told,...now you won't go behind juniors, you will look at us only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes they asked us to do funny things.and you are absolutely right boys go for looking junior girls.in my batch also it happened.when we were in 2nd year boys looked for 1st year girls and when in 3rd year then again they looked for first year girls.but unfortunately there were only 2 girls in 1st year batch.but then too they didnt left flirting. :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

Because they get fun in doing that. I remember i got severe ragging in my first year in the hostel and did rag freshers when i came in second year and that is fun nothing else but some people go violent and cross limits there comes a problem otherwise ragging is the best way to get know the seniors. :)

I was saved because the big boss of the engineering college was mu cousin so I was treated as one of them, but that was really tough time for freshers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes they asked us to do funny things.and you are absolutely right boys go for looking junior girls.in my batch also it happened.when we were in 2nd year boys looked for 1st year girls and when in 3rd year then again they looked for first year girls.but unfortunately there were only 2 girls in 1st year batch.but then too they didnt left flirting. :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha
But girls never look for junior boys. isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Ha ha
But girls never look for junior boys. isn't it?

no way.no junior boys for senior girls.even junior boys dont look for senior girls except few who are item girls.. :laugh: :laugh: hehehehehe

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.