Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]1. When a girl dress up herself, another girl would stare at her deeply, more than a boy would do.
2. When two girls quarrel, they reveal each other's secret ignoring the world, which is hardly seen in case of boys fighting with each other. Man knows to keep secret.[/quote]
Yes sometime it is true.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am not sure when people will get rid of boy/girl mentality from friendship. Friend is a friend only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]1. When a girl dress up herself, another girl would stare at her deeply, more than a boy would do.
2. When two girls quarrel, they reveal each other's secret ignoring the world, which is hardly seen in case of boys fighting with each other. Man knows to keep secret.

Yes sometime it is true.[/quote]

But it is not applicable for all women. There may be a few......but my friends both girls/boys are not so. I don't have such experiences till now :)

Such character can be seen in men too....not only women...

I can never categorize men or women according to characteristics....I always choose best among the best :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I am not sure when people will get rid of boy/girl mentality from friendship. Friend is a friend only.

I have read in childhood friend in need is a friend indeed.There was nothing like boy cannot have friend who is a girl or vice versa. :)
Best among the best? That is too much, how many friends do you have? :blink:

Best among the best? That is too much, how many friends do you have? :blink:

Very close friends.....3 girls.....We were together for degree and PG. But most of the boys of my degree life also.....are my best friends......Till now, we 34 people form a special group....even though many years have faded. All are so special to me :)

Meera sandhu
I wish I could say that. I had 38 batch mate in management, only 3 are my good friends, unfortunately I lost my best friend in an accident few years before in Chandigarh. He was with Punjab tractors.

I wish I could say that. I had 38 batch mate in management, only 3 are my good friends, unfortunately I lost my best friend in an accident few years before in Chandigarh. He was with Punjab tractors.

But I made only one boy from PG...a friend....All others..... :(
Till now Redstar is my friend

Meera sandhu
The concept of friendship is not gender-specific! It cuts across any such artificial divide!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The concept of friendship is not gender-specific! It cuts across any such artificial divide!

Me also believe so!

We can choose friends according to one's character. Good and bad are in both.....girl and boy. But it lies in our eyes and mind to see the best who suits us.......who can better understand us and never use us for his/her personal benefits. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.