Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As soon as gender comes in between friends, this is some thing other than friendship.

No Sunny, never....
I don't believe in that.....
A friend is always a friend, not more than that :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's like a good friend. I think you know what a friend means. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If friendship is caused by physical charm, this is best between a boy and girl. But if there are reasons of thought, similar circumstances or job or simply emotional attachment, gender does not matter.

That's what the reason is people raise their eyebrows seeing a girl having a friend who is boy. :)
There is no more difference now in between boy/girl, man/woman. this is out of date story now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually Girls friends are more honest and they remain for longer period of life as compare to boy friend.
I feel either boy or girl, that depends upon their mentality of being friend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Also, selecting a person of other gender requires a little maturity also. I believe so
0039_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Also, selecting a person of other gender requires a little maturity also. I believe so

Why a little! It requires lots of maturity!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6695]}
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:

0039_2012-04-16.gif
[/quote]

True True True!
26_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:

0039_2012-04-16.gif

True True True![/quote]

But she's keeping mum!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6699]}
It dosn't matter, whethes it is a gal or guy. Any person, with whom you have a good understanding, can be your better friend.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.