Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we are not talking about GF or BF here this is about friends only.[/quote]

Ofcourse boy having a friend who is girl is GF.

and the girl having a friend who is boy is BF. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

We are talking about just friends...not GF and BF[/quote]

then what is BF and GF. :unsure:[/quote]

BF an GF are special ones whom they go out for more serious business, like planning etc. :whistle: :blush: :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We are talking about just friends...not GF and BF

then what is BF and GF. :unsure:

Why can't you boys see girls as good friends :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
we are not talking about GF or BF here this is about friends only.

Ofcourse boy having a friend who is girl is GF.

and the girl having a friend who is boy is BF. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

We are talking about just friends...not GF and BF[/quote]

then what is BF and GF. :unsure:[/quote]

BF an GF are special ones whom they go out for more serious business, like planning etc. :whistle: :blush: :P[/quote]

Hmmm... planning?

Serious planning hahaha. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i like to be friendship more with boys comparing to girls as i have good understanding with boys. But few of my girl friends are still in my contact but the thing is i cant able to be speaking freely as earlier because they are married.

Vinu
Both Girl and boy can be good friend. depends on their personality.

I like to be friendship with boys as well as girls.

Be positive
Friends some of you are turing the question towards love relationship. Friend and boy friend both are different. Ofcouse the relationship starts from friendship. Lets keep our discuss on the friendship point of view.
Sandhya I agree with you that jealousy may also be between two boys but it is rare. I have some e.g.
1. When a girl dress up herself, another girl would stare at her deeply, more than a boy would do.
2. When two girls quarrel, they reveal each other's secret ignoring the world, which is hardly seen in case of boys fighting with each other. Man knows to keep secret.
Boy or girl ,any one may be friend.It depends upon trust and relation not on sex difference.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't think we need to select one.. Its totally depend on the person.. It can be girl or boy..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sandhya I agree with you that jealousy may also be between two boys but it is rare. I have some e.g.
1. When a girl dress up herself, another girl would stare at her deeply, more than a boy would do.
2. When two girls quarrel, they reveal each other's secret ignoring the world, which is hardly seen in case of boys fighting with each other. Man knows to keep secret.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I can't stop laughing :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.