Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote="sunil"

I know girls like chatterboxes, so naturally. I trust you.

But she is not a chatterbox :cheer:

I trust you again. She hears every thing from you without any roka-toki. :evil: :evil:

Actually, we began to see each other at the age of 5. We studied in the same school(different classes), same class for degree and PG. So we know each other for more than 25 years :)

I do agree with you, some one from the college who remains years together becomes one of our best friends. But I will not be trapped this time and would not tell any thing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think friendship is anything to so with the sex :) but offcourse a boy having a GF or vice versa is not seen good by our society. :evil:
I don't think friendship is anything to so with the sex :) but offcourse a boy having a GF or vice versa is not seen good by our society. :evil:

we are not talking about GF or BF here this is about friends only.

[quote="sunil"

I do agree with you, some one from the college who remains years together becomes one of our best friends. But I will not be trapped this time and would not tell any thing else.

Anything....What?
I can't understand :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Ofcourse boy having a friend who is girl is GF.

and the girl having a friend who is boy is BF. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I had lots of fights with boys,but my best friends are almost all boys and the tuning with them is also good.
I am having few friends which are girls,but don't have that much tuning.

Want to make each day Accountable

I had lots of fights with boys,but my best friends are almost all boys and the tuning with them is also good.
I am having few friends which are girls,but don't have that much tuning.

I agree, while having a go with a boy you can always give him a nice sucker punch but in case of a girl, you have to look down... :evil:

and the girl having a friend who is boy is BF. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are talking about just friends...not GF and BF

Meera sandhu

We are talking about just friends...not GF and BF

then what is BF and GF. :unsure:
yes sunil,with boys the freedom is there with you,to talk anything,but personally,i think that when we talk to girls,there is some kind of discipline and you show yourself little different from what you are.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.