The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bengali members are less from our side.Chinmoy Dada,Devyani and me any other else,Please confirm.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bengali members are less from our side.Chinmoy Dada,Devyani and me any other else,Please confirm.

Yesterday evening I saw another 'Mukherjee' in online member list. I am sure, he is from your Bengal :P

Meera sandhu

Consider me 'Half Bengali' I had been posted in Burdwan and Kolkata a few years back. I have seen every district of Bengal right from Burdwan to Jalpaiguri, silli to Maldah.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dear All,
I hope everyone is doing good.

Well, this topic caught me & all your post made me write a reply.

Looks like everyone wants to see each other in real to exchange thoughts& experience, become friends, know each other in a better way.

This stage is really inspiring for Boddunan team, we are very happy that our platform has created family feeling among the Boddunan members.

Already couple of get-together were conducted in Hyderabad itself.
If we get 10+ members then we can arrange get-together at Mumbai/Hyderabad.

This April'2012, BODDUNAN will be celebrating the 3rd Anniversary. if you all are ready for the party then we can arrange one.

Thanks & regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you said by: vinodh, Sandhya Rani
Dear atul,
We are already ready for the party:-) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Only one question!
Where is the party :cheer:
Where is the party :cheer: :cheer:

Vinu
Dear Atul,
Really happy to see you and I am feeling proud that my thread prompt you to post a reply here. Really thanks a lot. I am just a new member to this site. But I have become part of this family :)
When I started this thread, I never dreamt that it will get this much response. We all love each other. that's the hidden truth

Meera sandhu
Dear All,
I hope everyone is doing good.

Well, this topic caught me & all your post made me write a reply.

Looks like everyone wants to see each other in real to exchange thoughts& experience, become friends, know each other in a better way.

This stage is really inspiring for Boddunan team, we are very happy that our platform has created family feeling among the Boddunan members.

Already couple of get-together were conducted in Hyderabad itself.
If we get 10+ members then we can arrange get-together at Mumbai/Hyderabad.

This April'2012, BODDUNAN will be celebrating the 3rd Anniversary. if you all are ready for the party then we can arrange one.

Thanks & regards,
Atul Barapatre

You did not mention the date Atul, as April is too busy for me until 15th. If this is going to happen later than 16th of April, I can be one of them who may attend. Thanks. I would be as comfortable in Mumbai as in Hyderabad.

Actually, it will be a nice experience if we are able to meet some where. Let us wait for other people's response.

Meera sandhu
I think I should bring it up the order for others to see it.
0026x.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Today, forum is like this...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5717]}
Everyone in a holiday mood. I tried my maximum. But still everyone is sleeping :evil: :evil: :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.