The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually Im thinking for a suitable title... If you have any title let me know... :dry:

Let me also think :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I think members are not from single city so to combine all is little bit difficult we can met daily by video conferencing.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]I think members are not from single city so to combine all is little bit difficult we can met daily by video conferencing.[/quote]
This may be good but how this will be possible?If telephone no given then we can contact.Ok think.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think a gettogether will make all these friendship tight for some days.But this virtual gettogether makes it more enjoyable.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think members are not from single city so to combine all is little bit difficult we can met daily by video conferencing.

Santosh ji, making video conference with all members is practically less possible. As some of our friends doesnt have webcam and mike. :)

Vinu
@Abid

You are absolutely correct! The virtualness of this relationship adds a different dimension altogether!!

Santosh ji, making video conference with all members is practically less possible. As some of our friends doesnt have webcam and mike. :)

I don't have.
But if such situation arises, I can look for it.
But I am thinking about our 'bad' English..... :woohoo:
No other language is possible at all.
Ha ha :laugh: :laugh:

@Vinod.
Latest member of this site is 'Nalla Thampi'. I am sure he is a Tamilian. What do you think? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

@Vinod.
Latest member of this site is 'Nalla Thampi'. I am sure he is a Tamilian. What do you think? :cheer:

ya i seen that akka, i m sure he is a tamilan, as his name itself shows that.i try to make PM but i cant find his name on the list.. :(

Vinu

@Vinod.

ya i seen that akka, i m sure he is a tamilan, as his name itself shows that.i try to make PM but i cant find his name on the list.. :(

Soon after him, another Tamilian also registered here. I am 100% sure both are friends and were sitting in front of same computer :laugh: :laugh: But, now can't remember his name.
Can we get members list in the descending order of the date of joining? Any idea?

Meera sandhu
I dont think that we can view members as descending order from joining date :(

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.