The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5621]}
There are at least a few persons who too have eyes tearful!!!!

You are looking at us through your spects and what are you hiding inside it? Tears? :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Hai IC... Im happy to know that you are also from tamil nadu:woohoo:
Yes, sandhya Im ready to participate on tamil class:) :cheer:

Vinu
Hai IC... Im happy to know that you are also from tamil nadu:woohoo:
Yes, sandhya Im ready to participate on tamil class:) :cheer:

Let us all join together to teach all others, even simple words. It is really worth. We can also learn from them.
Actually I have decided to learn Marathi from Kalyani(it will be easy), Bengali from Ram and Chinmayjee and Konkani from Swetha.
I think Konkani will be a little bit difficult. :unsure:
Swetha....are you there? :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Very good So, we learn all language. Lets make one sentence and let all members give their meaning on their own languages. So we can learn all languages easily:):cheer:

Vinu
Very good So, we learn all language. Lets make one sentence and let all members give their meaning on their own languages. So we can learn all languages easily:):cheer:

It will happen only when we can see at least 8-10 members online. Let us wait for that moment :)

Meera sandhu
We can select some sentence. Who ever come online they will post the meaning on their language. Anyway all our friends are online everyday. So we can get our answer easily...:):cheer:

Vinu
We can select some sentence. Who ever come online they will post the meaning on their language. Anyway all our friends are online everyday. So we can get our answer easily...:):cheer:

Ok....can you start a new thread.....today or tomorrow morning?
if so, it will be easy

Meera sandhu
I was there for boddunan 2 get together meetings at Hyderabad

For the get togethers I met Maverick,Atul,Deepti and one more sir

It was fun but i donot know how future get together will be?

Swetha Shenoy
Actually Im thinking for a suitable title... If you have any title let me know... :dry:

Vinu
I was there for boddunan 2 get together meetings at Hyderabad

For the get togethers I met Maverick,Atul,Deepti and one more sir

It was fun but i donot know how future get together will be?

Swetha, you are lucky that you have get together meeting with maverick:woohoo: :woohoo:
I seen that picture. He's go good to see.

Lets we have a big get together next time soon :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.