Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I haven't visited many places.. But from few of them one is Mt abu.. But I don't used to be in city area... I love place which is little out side from the city.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I like bangalore which is always cool climate.I wish i visit it or settle there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just 2 days before,i have visited Kumbhalgardh Fort. Its in rajasthan,90 Kms from udaipur.This the place where Maharana Pratap was born.The ruler of Mewar.
Fort is very big.Looks good.

Want to make each day Accountable

Do Visit Udaipur in Rajasthan. Its a city of lakes. Lots of places are there to visit. Lots of 3 star and 5 star Luxarious hotels are there which will mesmerize you.
Rajasthan me udaipur nahi dekha toh phir kya dekha.

Lot of places to explore in north India especially hill stations. If boddunan member raise a fund to send me maybe I can share my expereince.. :P :laugh:

I visited kolkate and love its surrounding places like jain temple, vivekananda ashram, Science city and other places there. The place is though crowded like mumbai, it's well planned, especially transportation. Tirimala, is also filled with lot of beautiful spots like Aakhas Ganga etc.
I have visited Manali,which is the cold place in india.
There i saw few temples which were very good.

I prefer Thailand. Mainly because of:

Thai food,
Beautiful beaches and
Rich culture
I like pondicherry very much as i recently visited. Very good food, very good beach. Really i enjoyed and very pleasant place. :)

Vinu
I like tirupati hills very much. There is good breeze and nice and cool climate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

the best place i have visited is jammu.i go there every year and visit to mata vaishno devi.i feel as if im free of all worries when i go there. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.