Call Center is now said to be one of the most booming industry in India however there are lot of people who do not encourage their children to join this industry due to various reasons.
I am a part of this Industry for more then 5 years.
What are your views on Life in a call center???
Do you think its easy money and less of hard work or do you think that each and every employee working in an call center deserves to be there and earn good money.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the day we close all the call centres arcoss the country...that day would be the greatest day for the wellfare of the youth of India....sorry about my views man..thats the way i feel.
No Problem my Friend.I really appreciate you view.But if we talk about welfare of the youths,Its been surveyed that Call centers managed to give employment to %60 youths of India who are mere HSC(12Th pass) with a very good income so that they can serve their family unlike other private or government firms.
Its a very good platform for those who cant opt higher studies due to several reasons.
I also appreciate your view but of the youth across the call centres is spending endless time and energy providing services to other countries intead of utilizing that time for the benefit of the nation. The productive is maximum in the youth and these are important years of their lives ,being wasted in a call centre job.
Call centers provide valuable service. These are foreign as well as Indian. No job is bad. This depends on aptitude and interest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think many engineering graduates are attracted to call centres nowadays.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Another problem with call centres is that over qualified people work for jobs which require lesser educational qualification...which is a shame for the country
Call centers are more important for every one today with out that we can get information from others.It is a good source to know information of the products.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Without call centre we cannot complain or get information . for example you got a problem with the offers of your phone network then what you do ? you will call to customer care and give complain or get the information to solve. so call centres are necessary for us. In present world everything is dependent on callcentres only but people have lot of bad impression on callcentre employes. but they dont know the exactly about it that is the problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]I think the day we close all the call centres arcoss the country...that day would be the greatest day for the wellfare of the youth of India....sorry about my views man..thats the way i feel. [/quote]

You seem to have formed your opinion solely upon negative things you probably heard from others! I have worked in the BPO industry for more than 6 years and have seen call center people from very close quarters. It is only a handful few who have helped tarnish the image of the industry as a whole, something that is prevalent in all sectors! I mean how many people actually talk about doctors sexually preying on poor women half groggy after an operation??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanket Kini
[quote]Another problem with call centres is that over qualified people work for jobs which require lesser educational qualification...which is a shame for the country [/quote]

Its really a shame because our country is unable to provide these OVERQUALIFIED people with proper jobs!

Also, let me remind you Deven, that no job is superior or inferior! As long as it allows a person make an honest living and at the same time that job is bringing valuable foreign currency to his country, it is good for everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.