Is shying a strategy of girls to get boys under them. The girls know that some boys love shying innocent looking girls ...

and some girls just pretend to be of shy nature to get the guys under them. .It happen in cases of marriages also

what you all say
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both are known to do many things to win the hearts of their chosen ones!! Thanks a lot for your research!!
Are you an affected person? :-)The same concept is applicable for guys too. They also pretend to be "good" to attract girls.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
That's right! Some guys tend to show themselves off in too bold a manner to ......!!!!
I guess its natural for many girls to shy..its not a strategy
Some are strategically shy ,some are naturally shy!!!
Some girls are naturally shy while some use it only as a ploy to attract boys!! But the boys too use use the same strategy in many ways!! Its just a natural instinct that is ingrained in our blood from the beginning of the evolution!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think girls and boys both uses some ways to attract the opposite one. But its not that they always do so... It can be natural sometimes and can be artificial some times..

It depends...

Aastha Gupta
All is fair when the intention is the same - to win each other's heart!!
hmm...everywhere women wud love to be free like air and limitless like sky.....but with diverse cultures..different strategies of society gives rise to women with diff ways of living...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.