The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What a foolish and idiotic content that's included in a school text book in Chattisgarh ! How one can expect good education if such foolish content is included in the school text books.

It is deed of some mad peoples. Here is books they write that Bhagat Singh was a terrorist. Women are never unemployed but society never like to evalute their services. 

Really. what you said is right. Describing Bhagat Singh as a terrorist indeed a deed of madness. Those who cannot see a woman as a woman and realize her worth is not only mad, but also blind.

Interestingly, men decide who should work and who shouldn't. The worst part is some men always blame women for their suffering but who asked them not to work hard and present themselves as strong contenders for a job. Grab a job by beating the women candidates but no because blaming is easier than working tirelessly for a job.

shampasaid

Men deciding who should work and who should not is a practice practiced by Male Chauvinistic Pigs. Fortunately the situation is changing now. There are men who encourage women for working. But their number is less. There should be more men who believe in women's liberty.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Interestingly, men decide who should work and who shouldn't. The worst part is some men always blame women for their suffering but who asked them not to work hard and present themselves as strong contenders for a job. Grab a job by beating the women candidates but no because blaming is easier than working tirelessly for a job.

beating the women candidates ! Come on that doesn't sound legal facepunch.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes illegal. But those who go to any length to outsmart a woman will not think about illegalities.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes illegal. But those who go to any length to outsmart a woman will not think about illegalities.

I was kidding but you took that really so seriously. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was kidding but you took that really so seriously. 

But woman beating is very much happening. It is not only happening in slum dwelling people, but also in sophisticated highly educated folks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.