Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The most beautiful place is Manassarovar near himalayas this is the end of the earth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7733]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7734]}

Wow.. :woohoo: :woohoo:
This place is amazing and no words to describe the beauty. Which place is this??? :S

Vinu
The most beautiful place is Manassarovar near himalayas this is the end of the earth.

Yes I have heard about it but its difficult to visit there as the place is in China and one need to do all the formalities to go there. :)
I would love to go to London, to explore the UK people flavor. It think that is place to visit and one of the wonderful place on Earth.

Actually this thread is not about cities since most cities begin to look the same with a city center and shopping malls, flyovers etc etc, it is more about nature and its beauty which is not man made but has been there and if man does not interfere , hopefully continue to be there forever..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I have heard about it but its difficult to visit there as the place is in China and one need to do all the formalities to go there. :)

Yes you are right it is difficult to go to that place even you have completed formalities you need a lot of hardwork.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The Spectacular Iguazu Waterfalls

The name of the Iguazu Falls comes from the Guarani word for "great water." And it is indeed Great! According to those that have been fortunate enough to visit, nothing prepares you for the spectacle that these amazing waterfalls present. It is simply astonishing. One cannot comprehend the volume of water that flows over the falls, or their power, it can only be experienced. Thirty rivers that drain the inland plateau around Curitiba converge to provide the water that spews out over the falls.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9229]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it indeed is one the difficult ones.. but its tibet and it considered as rather Autonomous Region of china. So you just need to carry your passport and no need of visa to get there or i think on the spot visa facility is there.. But the problem is to go on foot with miles to covers with all the food items. Frozen area and you need to melt ice to drink... Went to gangotri once and that really motivated my to plan my next trip to Kailash Mansarovar... Lets hope i get a chance..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
There are many wonderful places on earth.The most loving are the hill stations.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Yes it indeed is one the difficult ones.. but its tibet and it considered as rather Autonomous Region of china. So you just need to carry your passport and no need of visa to get there or i think on the spot visa facility is there.. But the problem is to go on foot with miles to covers with all the food items. Frozen area and you need to melt ice to drink... Went to gangotri once and that really motivated my to plan my next trip to Kailash Mansarovar... Lets hope i get a chance..

I think the biggest problem would be getting the required permission from the chinese authorities , who let only a few limited number of indians to visit there each year..

There are such stunningly beautiful places on this earth...one such place is in China which is considered to be the most beautiful place on earth by many..
Yangshuo is located in south China around river Li, around 800 km north west from Hong Kong. The nearest big city is Guilin..Being one of the most famous tourist destinations of China, Yangshuo boasts breath-taking natural sceneries.There is supposed to be a story interwoven with the mountains and the lake. Most people visit the little town near to the lake and stay there so that they get to see the entire landscpe in moon light and that should really be something and no wonder that it has been voted as one of the most beautiful spots on earth.

Unfortunate. We are deprived of seeing the photo

Here it is, in fact a good subject for you to draw, it would be interesting to see that... :)

Thank you for giving me a theme to paint.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9221]}
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.