The topic is locked.
I invite your interpretations of the following Visual

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9172]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still this difference exists in our community.. It all lies in the hands of parents to take up the responsibility to give their children good education..

:-)
It can be interpreted in many ways Babuji....
Thank you for this lovely picture and its message.
It emphasis on the importance on education....It says, a kid should be given education than giving him labour.
It also says, if a kid is given bag than a sack, he will be respected by the society.
It also mean that, education gives him wide opportunities, good dreams and burden free life than carrying a sack

Meera sandhu
It emphasis on the importance on education....It says, a kid should be given education than giving him labour.
It also says, if a kid is given bag than a sack, he will be respected by the society.
It also mean that, education gives him wide opportunities, good dreams and burden free life than carrying a sack

Oh, what a grand galore of interpretations !
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I will add a few more very soon :P
Keep waiting! :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Still this difference exists in our community.. It all lies in the hands of parents to take up the responsibility to give their children good education..

Its not only in the hand of parents. Its in the hand of society and government. We should not encourage child labors at any point.

I will add a few more very soon :P
Keep waiting! :cheer: :cheer:

Ok. it may trigger another idea for another theread
The ones carrying the second bag are the fortunate ones with a bright future ahead . And those who are forced (either by conditions or fate) to carry the first bag are the unfortunate section of the society we live in. Deprived of education and basic necessities of life the future for them is dark and uncertain and the bag is a burden to them.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Parents are responsible for this.They can send their children to govt. schools.Many govt. schools are there where children can learn free of cost.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The ones carrying the second bag are the fortunate ones with a bright future ahead . And those who are forced (either by conditions or fate) to carry the first bag are the unfortunate section of the society we live in. Deprived of education and basic necessities of life the future for them is dark and uncertain and the bag is a burden to them.

yes, a nice interpretation of the picture :)

Though Government says compulsory education for all kids below 14, many kids are still unfortunate to get education.

But am proud to say my Kerala is 100% literate state and even kids of low standard people are studying in good schools. I am seeing a lot of such ambitious parents around me, though their living conditions are low :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
I invite your interpretations of the following Visual

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9172]}

This child is very happy carrying one bag that is school bag....but to keep his joy,he must carry the gunny bag to make both ends meet!

Hard work starts from a very young age itself, this boy knows the value of education and knows the pains of hardwork

who knows if his parents can afford his education? he is a self dependent guy.

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.