The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems, both the boys are same. Isn't it Swetha? Same faces.
He is working hard to earn himself to go to school in a happy mood. No pain, no gain. Right?

Meera sandhu
Carrying any bag is labourious. First child is carrying bag to earn his living. Second child is carrying bag to go to school and become educated citizen.

Obviously it makes the difference. Thus child labour is offensive in India.
He is working hard to earn himself to go to school in a happy mood. No pain, no gain. Right?

I also feel that. Both the child looks similar. Actually all children are same but the bags they hold is different.

Thats what i said dear :) very clever visual

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Some puts the heavy load of bag on their shoulder to carry goods from one place to another which draws them some money and some hang bags to carry the books for school.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Parents are responsible for this.They can send their children to govt. schools.Many govt. schools are there where children can learn free of cost.

If the child is the only bread- winner of the family and if he goes to school, who will feed the parents?
Parents are responsible for this.They can send their children to govt. schools.Many govt. schools are there where children can learn free of cost.

If the child is the only bread- winner of the family and if he goes to school, who will feed the parents?

Rambabuji, this is a special case. Most of the families in India who are under the poverty line experiences these situations. Government or NGO's has to start evening classes to those childrens.
Everyone has already interpreted it..

Here is a one thing i want to share.. After seeing children carrying heavy books bag now-a-days i got this idea that in either way they can not escape carrying loads... :)
I feel that the image displays two different sects of the society. One is the labor class and the other is the educated class. Both the sects are carrying bags but for entirely different reasons altogether!

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.