Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I have been thinking and thinking over it for the past few months but not able to put a single word on paper. If nights are inspirations throwing up engaging ideas and mornings are cruel to put them away!!! What to do?

Usha, Kalyani,Swetha,Sandhya, Gulshanji, Arun , Sunil and other beloved friends, what do you suggest?
My name is not here, but I am suggesting as per a writer in this great site, first, you should take leave from your job and then go for ten to 12 days to a hill station, and there hire good hotel and seat on your bed and there watch from window and try to observer the horizon as far as possible and then begin to think about it and then write on pen and paper instead of notebook, I am sure this will give you the story idea of a complete novel.

Not a bad idea at all. As far as I know Kadar Khan used to stay at his Pune farmhouse when he had to write the dialogues for his films. Now I don't know how true that is, but writers generally do go to such places to write.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Of all replies I receive I am in a fix or you may call it a quandary to judge as to which one is the best!!! My sincerest gratitude to all my dear ones but the one I have received has floored me beyond my wits via e-mail which suggests that I should be i :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ideally in turmoil in mind to produce a novel!! And that's very novel!!!!!

That's what I knew from the beginning, that is why I thought you should rather produce a movie. You had all the characters in mind, the plot already in view what you actually needed was a financier , NOW you know very well where to look for it. People are making big money sir. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chinmoy ji, who is a poet, wants to write a novel and is suggested to produce movies...but i think....

.....he might be purchase a cricket team :p

I have an even better idea, instead participate in the next season of Big Boss that way he gets plenty of sub-plots, characters, etc and ideas of great new histrionics!! And he will make a tidy sum of money too!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bigg Boss is a boss of ideas and as you said plenty of plots and sub-plots. :unsure: By the way, when is the next season going to start?

No idea when it starts, I only watched a couple of episodes when Dolly Bindra threw her weight around! That was one show worth watching! :evil: But you get the gist, one can make a good scriptwriter of tearjerkers or corny comedies by watching such shows! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Yes, I have been thinking and thinking over it for the past few months but not able to put a single word on paper. If nights are inspirations throwing up engaging ideas and mornings are cruel to put them away!!! What to do?

Usha, Kalyani,Swetha,Sandhya, Gulshanji, Arun , Sunil and other beloved friends, what do you suggest?
My name is not here, but I am suggesting as per a writer in this great site, first, you should take leave from your job and then go for ten to 12 days to a hill station, and there hire good hotel and seat on your bed and there watch from window and try to observer the horizon as far as possible and then begin to think about it and then write on pen and paper instead of notebook, I am sure this will give you the story idea of a complete novel.

Not a bad idea at all. As far as I know Kadar Khan used to stay at his Pune farmhouse when he had to write the dialogues for his films. Now I don't know how true that is, but writers generally do go to such places to write.
This is a nice way to be out from sound pollution, stresses, and other difficulties, and then concentrate solely on your mind to discover plenty of ideas which can work as threads for your novel.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

This is a nice way to be out from sound pollution, stresses, and other difficulties, and then concentrate solely on your mind to discover plenty of ideas which can work as threads for your novel.

I think this writer will get ideas where there are lots of sounds (money, money, money or Bech do , Kharid Lo) big financiers etc. And he certainly wont mind if the place is filled with lots of advisers giving him ideas. He is inviting them to give him as many as possible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have experienced such times when I had been at places where had been total silence and that too in the vicinity of Lord Mahadev. So it might be true that professional writers might be spending time to bring out quality stuff.
Of all replies I receive I am in a fix or you may call it a quandary to judge as to which one is the best!!! My sincerest gratitude to all my dear ones but the one I have received has floored me beyond my wits via e-mail which suggests that I should be i :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ideally in turmoil in mind to produce a novel!! And that's very novel!!!!!

That's what I knew from the beginning, that is why I thought you should rather produce a movie. You had all the characters in mind, the plot already in view what you actually needed was a financier , NOW you know very well where to look for it. People are making big money sir. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chinmoy ji, who is a poet, wants to write a novel and is suggested to produce movies...but i think....

Oh! My head is literally spinning like a top under the burden of suggestions and even 'brain waves' proffered by my lion (lioness)-hearted friends of Boddunan. It would take years for me to fathom and then work on them!! How about writing a novel entitled 'Brilliance of My Buddies'!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Oh! My head is literally spinning like a top under the burden of suggestions and even 'brain waves' proffered by my lion (lioness)-hearted friends of Boddunan. It would take years for me to fathom and then work on them!! How about writing a novel entitled 'Brilliance of My Buddies'!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Will you write proper attribution in right serial according to ideas or keep it entirely reserved for the financier? I think you need to take consent from them about name of your novel. It may sound objectionable to lioness.

Chimoyji, atleast start something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are eagerly waiting for that!

Swetha Shenoy
[strike]Thinking.. Thinking... Thinking... Only Thinking.... [/strike] :unsure:

Pls transform it into reality by....>>

Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing.....Thinking...Writing.

Finished!! :whistle: :whistle:

What an Idea Sir ji

:woohoo: :laugh:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[strike]Thinking.. Thinking... Thinking... Only Thinking.... [/strike] :unsure:

Pls transform it into reality by....>>

Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing.....Thinking...Writing.

Finished!! :whistle: :whistle:

What an Idea Sir ji

:woohoo: :laugh:

I wish you knew the theme of the idea! I can only tell you that the financier has just received big money from US (today only) in $$$$$ and ready to GOOOOOO :lol: :lol:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.