Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The article says she makes $260/day that Rs.14073. So a month she can make 2 lakh 80 thousand rupees assuming that she works 20 days a month. Now that's good money. Article also says the business is so good that she hired an employee!!

There is more money if you give up inhibitions. she earns so much for cuddling only. she could get extra income for kissing as well. She could get more income for touching her other body parts. As long as she has no actual and ultimate climax, she may claim that she is not a prostitute. Many oldies incapable of ultimate will be satisfied only with preliminaries. for which they can pay. handsomely.

This discussion may turn vulgar. So let us finish this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A woman has discovered a means to earn money. She is professional cuddler. But is cuddling a kind of prostitution. She does not feel so.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/meet-the-professional-cuddler-who-earns--260-a-day-by-snuggling-with-strangers.html

That is very daring of her. In this age of technology when our own family members cannot touch each other's phone, she is offering a good cuddle!

Such cuddling may not work in India but then there is Amma, the 'hug saint' who is doing good to the people by just merely hugging. i guess people in india must dress as sadhus to get work done like hug!

huh! what a country we are living in!

Oh yes, I forgot the great Mata, I think Amrutanandmayi, isn't she??? But then she too charges fees to get a hug from her, doesn't she?

Of course she is Amritanantha mayi....she never charge fees...
Kalyani, be care with your words :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
She is the most influential person of Kerala :unsure: :unsure: even above our chief minister.....
She enjoys the same status of Sai Baba....
Even the great personalities and celebrities are greatly influenced by her...
I have seen many people worshipping her as Goddess in their pooja rooms :whistle:

Well, she might be influential but I am still skeptical about all the so-called Godmen and Godwomen. The only credit I would definitely give her is her help to the poor!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The article says she makes $260/day that Rs.14073. So a month she can make 2 lakh 80 thousand rupees assuming that she works 20 days a month. Now that's good money. Article also says the business is so good that she hired an employee!!

There is more money if you give up inhibitions. she earns so much for cuddling only. she could get extra income for kissing as well. She could get more income for touching her other body parts. As long as she has no actual and ultimate climax, she may claim that she is not a prostitute. Many oldies incapable of ultimate will be satisfied only with preliminaries. for which they can pay. handsomely.

This discussion may turn vulgar. So let us finish this.

Not if we talk about only her well meaning intentions of doing so!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A woman has discovered a means to earn money. She is professional cuddler. But is cuddling a kind of prostitution. She does not feel so.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/meet-the-professional-cuddler-who-earns--260-a-day-by-snuggling-with-strangers.html

That is very daring of her. In this age of technology when our own family members cannot touch each other's phone, she is offering a good cuddle!

Such cuddling may not work in India but then there is Amma, the 'hug saint' who is doing good to the people by just merely hugging. i guess people in india must dress as sadhus to get work done like hug!

huh! what a country we are living in!

Oh yes, I forgot the great Mata, I think Amrutanandmayi, isn't she??? But then she too charges fees to get a hug from her, doesn't she?

Of course she is Amritanantha mayi....she never charge fees...
Kalyani, be care with your words :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
She is the most influential person of Kerala :unsure: :unsure: even above our chief minister.....
She enjoys the same status of Sai Baba....
Even the great personalities and celebrities are greatly influenced by her...
I have seen many people worshipping her as Goddess in their pooja rooms :whistle:

Well, she might be influential but I am still skeptical about all the so-called Godmen and Godwomen. The only credit I would definitely give her is her help to the poor!

I too am very skeptical about all the so called Godmen and women , most of whom are living in the lap of luxury receiving large donations and having people at their beck and call..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Let us restrict to the main issue. This is whether mere cuddling, kissing or foreplay only for money amount to prostitution. Hugging by Holy maa is different and not comparable to cuddling for pleasure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Cuddling is profession of many women in India also. They can be seen in dance bar or night bars. This is also a worst profession. Woman has though made some rules of snugging. Hats off to her for such an attempt. She is brave enough to do so.
Cuddling is profession of many women in India also. They can be seen in dance bar or night bars. This is also a worst profession. Woman has though made some rules of snugging. Hats off to her for such an attempt. She is brave enough to do so.

On a lighter note, i wish there was some earning through a profession called "SLAPPING'

hahhah...... just imagine....girls can hire professional 'slappers' who can be like bodyguards and they can ward of evil guys

a company can hire a professional 'slapper' ..... he slaps those who dont do their work on time and other such things!

Sandya, would you like to be a slapper??????????? :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Swetha Shenoy
Let us restrict to the main issue. This is whether mere cuddling, kissing or foreplay only for money amount to prostitution. Hugging by Holy maa is different and not comparable to cuddling for pleasure.

yes Sir, I agree...

It's true we have seen many holy men like Santhosh Madhav and Nityanand :woohoo: :woohoo:
yet let us restrict our talks to this profession only.

It's really a shame to compare a lady saint of 60 years to a cuddling woman. :evil:

Meera sandhu
guess sandhya missed out on the humor part

and even others

Swetha Shenoy
guess sandhya missed out on the humor part

and even others

Slapper? :blink:
Am not interested. You can ask Kalyani :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.