Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cuddling is profession of many women in India also. They can be seen in dance bar or night bars. This is also a worst profession. Woman has though made some rules of snugging. Hats off to her for such an attempt. She is brave enough to do so.

On a lighter note, i wish there was some earning through a profession called "SLAPPING'

hahhah...... just imagine....girls can hire professional 'slappers' who can be like bodyguards and they can ward of evil guys

a company can hire a professional 'slapper' ..... he slaps those who dont do their work on time and other such things!

Sandya, would you like to be a slapper??????????? :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

In fact, there are women earning by slapping, spanking and caning men. This is a sado masochistic trait and considered a sort of mental or behavior disorder. There are people who enjoy inflicting or suffering pain especially with opposite gender partner. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Reading your comments, now I remember one incident while I was just 16 or 17, I think I was studying pre-degree..
I was already late for my tuition classes and I was walking in super express speed from bus stand....
I just came out of bus stand and incidentally crushed a man's foot by my sandals.
I know it was an intentional mistake, yet it hurt him. So, I turned back and said, "Sorry".
Suddenly he uttered some words, though not clear. But I find that he was happy with this treatment :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I suddenly turned back and fired towards my Chemistry class. But he was saying loud, "tomorrow also, please do this favour for me" :blink: :blink: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
So, such people do exist among us :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
I am not at all surprised. There is already a certified profession called "Sexual Surrogacy" in the US. You can read more about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_surrogate

Personally, I think as long as she is doing "Cuddling" in good faith with a genuine intent to help people, I see no issue with that. Infact, it would work as a therapy for many and would help overcome their anxiety and shyness.

To conclude, all I would say is if you are creative enough you can make money from any skill. You should just be bold enough to act on it.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.