Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every thing is changing very soon now and We can not think it in India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think it just really shows how much lonely people have become in spite of so many advances in technology and globalization etc. The fact that people are willing to pay 60 dollars an hour just for an opportunity to snuggle up to a person for warmth and affection, indeed a sad state of affairs. I don't think it is prostitution because what she is offering is support and affection for many, especially older people who are grieving. Everyone needs that in their life, someone who they can cuddle with in order to forget their sorrows, a real person who will hold them their arms with warmth, but sad to read that now instead of having someone in your life for doing all this, you are now having to pay for it. Although I must say I am really impressed with the girl's ingenuity and also with her willingness to offer such support and intimacy for those who need it!

What can I say in India, people are only waiting to pounce upon someone who is willing to give a little bit of warmth to others!

Most recently I read 11 minutes of Paulo Coelho. Am a great fan of him. The story is about a prostitute and it's well described why men seeks a prostitute. A must read for all adults :P

Meera sandhu
I think it just really shows how much lonely people have become in spite of so many advances in technology and globalization etc. The fact that people are willing to pay 60 dollars an hour just for an opportunity to snuggle up to a person for warmth and affection, indeed a sad state of affairs. I don't think it is prostitution because what she is offering is support and affection for many, especially older people who are grieving. Everyone needs that in their life, someone who they can cuddle with in order to forget their sorrows, a real person who will hold them their arms with warmth, but sad to read that now instead of having someone in your life for doing all this, you are now having to pay for it. Although I must say I am really impressed with the girl's ingenuity and also with her willingness to offer such support and intimacy for those who need it!

What can I say in India, people are only waiting to pounce upon someone who is willing to give a little bit of warmth to others!

Most recently I read 11 minutes of Paulo Coelho. Am a great fan of him. The story is about a prostitute and it's well described why men seeks a prostitute. A must read for all adults :P

Hmm... Next in the list then... :) :).. Already there is a big pending reading list.. So much to read..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
But in India I think it will be mismatched with our culture. Is it not?

A woman has discovered a means to earn money. She is professional cuddler. But is cuddling a kind of prostitution. She does not feel so.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/meet-the-professional-cuddler-who-earns--260-a-day-by-snuggling-with-strangers.html

That is very daring of her. In this age of technology when our own family members cannot touch each other's phone, she is offering a good cuddle!

Such cuddling may not work in India but then there is Amma, the 'hug saint' who is doing good to the people by just merely hugging. i guess people in india must dress as sadhus to get work done like hug!

huh! what a country we are living in!

Oh yes, I forgot the great Mata, I think Amrutanandmayi, isn't she??? But then she too charges fees to get a hug from her, doesn't she?

Of course she is Amritanantha mayi....she never charge fees...
Kalyani, be care with your words :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
She is the most influential person of Kerala :unsure: :unsure: even above our chief minister.....
She enjoys the same status of Sai Baba....
Even the great personalities and celebrities are greatly influenced by her...
I have seen many people worshipping her as Goddess in their pooja rooms :whistle:

Meera sandhu
A woman has discovered a means to earn money. She is professional cuddler. But is cuddling a kind of prostitution. She does not feel so.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/meet-the-professional-cuddler-who-earns--260-a-day-by-snuggling-with-strangers.html

That is very daring of her. In this age of technology when our own family members cannot touch each other's phone, she is offering a good cuddle!

Such cuddling may not work in India but then there is Amma, the 'hug saint' who is doing good to the people by just merely hugging. i guess people in india must dress as sadhus to get work done like hug!

huh! what a country we are living in!

Oh yes, I forgot the great Mata, I think Amrutanandmayi, isn't she??? But then she too charges fees to get a hug from her, doesn't she?

Of course she is Amritanantha mayi....she never charge fees...
Kalyani, be care with your words :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
She is the most influential person of Kerala :unsure: :unsure: even above our chief minister.....
She enjoys the same status of Sai Baba....
Even the great personalities and celebrities are greatly influenced by her...
I have seen many people worshipping her as Goddess in their pooja rooms :whistle:

Can you put a photo of such great MATA.

Ram chetta, you don't know whole Kerala politics stands on her little finger and she can do whatever she feels...no doubt, she is the most influential person of our state :)
I respect her for the help she does for poor people...
I don't know how she is able to get such huge amounts of foreign funds, all her followers are foreigners ...
It's more than 1 crore rs for a seat in her MD college....(donation, not fees).
Yet, she is doing a lot of things for poor people......
I ahve seen many people who can die for her and do what she say...Many say, I received peace after visiting her, she heals our mental wounds...
when she hugs us, the words that she says in our ears is the solution to our disturbing problem. No need to tell her. She understands from our eyes...
I may not believe her spiritual ways....am not a follower of Amritananthamayi....
But I admire her for her help towards poor
Also her columns in newspapers contain a lot of moral stories to read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Amritanandamayi
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://sadaabhikama.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/amma.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bhaktilahari.blogspot.com/2008/01/mata-amritanandamayi-devi-on-etv.html&h=165&w=116&sz=1&tbnid=1BTmadwsW6u0-M:&tbnh=164&tbnw=115&zoom=1&usg=__KZwH5S1batxwYHyWIt9vzVxTISA=&docid=PQnx0KS70h27fM&itg=1&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TQuaUPf1KoXkrAe8-4CYDA&sqi=2&ved=0CIgBEPwdMAo

Meera sandhu
This could happen outside India where it is a culture.But in India if any women found doing so one would take it in the wrong sense.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes we call her AMMA and she made school in bengal. Now I can understand.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9164]}

The article says she makes $260/day that Rs.14073. So a month she can make 2 lakh 80 thousand rupees assuming that she works 20 days a month. Now that's good money. Article also says the business is so good that she hired an employee!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.