Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I share every thing with friends only of couse every one is like that only we can freely only to them.
I share every thing with friends only of couse every one is like that only we can freely only to them.

That's true with friends we are so close and can share things which we would find it difficult to share with any body else.Even i am also closed to my friends but there are some relatives too who are more like friends with them also I am close like friends. :)

That's true with friends we are so close and can share things which we would find it difficult to share with any body else.Even i am also closed to my friends but there are some relatives too who are more like friends with them also I am close like friends. :)

My cousin sister, same age as mine.....we are more friends than relatives. I can tell anything to her like my best friend Jini.

Meera sandhu
Same is for me my cousins are of same age so we are like friends and share things which I do with friends.Its good to have a friend in them. :)
Same is for me my cousins are of same age so we are like friends and share things which I do with friends.Its good to have a friend in them. :)

It's because we make them our friends according to our choices, even if they are our relatives

i.e. Finding friends from our relatives

Meera sandhu

It is the same with me, I have a few cousins who I have been very close with all through my life.Our bond has only become stronger over the years.My best friend is my sister with whom I can share every little detail in my life ... :) Of course I do have a couple of friends who are very close too, known for many years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the same with me, I have a few cousins who I have been very close with all through my life.Our bond has only become stronger over the years.My best friend is my sister with whom I can share every little detail in my life ... :) Of course I do have a couple of friends who are very close too, known for many years..

Yes it happens with every one's life.Relatives who are of same age like us always become our good friends and once they become they become like our close friends.Even my elder and younger brother both are like friends and we share lot of things which we do with our friends even my wife too is like a friend. :)

Yes it happens with every one's life.Relatives who are of same age like us always become our good friends and once they become they become like our close friends.Even my elder and younger brother both are like friends and we share lot of things which we do with our friends even my wife too is like a friend. :)

Thats really great, they say that in a good marriage it is important for the partners to interact like friends when the need arises and share everything .. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I love my family.I just enjoy with my family much.I am just very close with all the members and relatives of my family.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love my family.I just enjoy with my family much.I am just very close with all the members and relatives of my family.

Every one loves his family and is attached to them but the question is are you more close to your family or friends. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.