Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am attached to anyone who is nearest for the time being either physically or by communication. For example, at this moment I am most attached to Sandyha whom I am replying to on Boddunan.

Me too Sir :)

The second person is none other than our Dracula Keshavan. :woohoo: Since Ceemji is not available in forums for fighting, I am quarreling with him everyday. Hoping he is also enjoying it the same way :cheer: :cheer:
Sanjeev, am really attached to you nowadays and often wait for your status to see online :P :P :evil: :evil:

Don' t worry I am online now. :laugh:

Even I too wait for few people like you here on Boddunan to get online. :)

You need not wait for me as am online always :woohoo: :woohoo:

No sometimes when I am on Boddunan late night i don't see you here may be you remain online whole day and sleep early its only on saturdays or Sundays I see you online late night. :blink:

I want sleep yaar....
Though I am willing to sleep 24 hours, I should sleep at least 8 hours daily :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got your point, you want to sleep all of 24 hours of day and night and make your relatives and friends come in your dreams. :evil: :evil: That will sure give you a chance to make relations better and no tea/coffee. :laugh: :laugh:

I can't even tolerate a Dracula Keshavan in my dreams.....
Then whole relatives :ohmy: :ohmy: Horrible!!! :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I attached both But I like to attached friends most.

Be positive
Every one will attach more to freinds than relatives. Even relatives may be good friends.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every one will attach more to freinds than relatives. Even relatives may be good friends.

I have quoted the reason earlier itself...
We make friendship with those people whom we are compatible and feel comfort. i.e It's our choice..who should be our friends...
But relatives just form due to a bond/marriage. After a marriage two families are becoming relatives. That doesn't mean, they are comfortable with the other group. Just occurring

Meera sandhu
I am attached to anyone who is nearest for the time being either physically or by communication. For example, at this moment I am most attached to Sandyha whom I am replying to on Boddunan.

The second person is none other than our Dracula Keshavan. :woohoo: Since Ceemji is not available in forums for fighting, I am quarreling with him everyday. Hoping he is also enjoying it the same way :cheer: :cheer:
Sanjeev, am really attached to you nowadays and often wait for your status to see online :P :P :evil: :evil:

No sometimes when I am on Boddunan late night i don't see you here may be you remain online whole day and sleep early its only on saturdays or Sundays I see you online late night. :blink:

I want sleep yaar....
Though I am willing to sleep 24 hours, I should sleep at least 8 hours daily :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got your point, you want to sleep all of 24 hours of day and night and make your relatives and friends come in your dreams. :evil: :evil: That will sure give you a chance to make relations better and no tea/coffee. :laugh: :laugh:

But why Dracula Keshavan never hurt you even in the dreams. :blink:

BTW we have no option to tolerate people in the dreams. :laugh:

I want sleep yaar....

Nowadays Dracula Kesavan is not troubling me in dreams......but full time online disturbing me in forums ;)

Meera sandhu

I want sleep yaar....

Nowadays Dracula Kesavan is not troubling me in dreams......but full time online disturbing me in forums ;)

How? :blink:

yes it may be disturbing and bad for health if you do it all the day and night..hehehe.. :woohoo:

I want sleep yaar....

yes it may be disturbing and bad for health if you do it all the day and night..hehehe.. :woohoo:

How? Full time online...walking through the forum road in triumph whenever he posts nice replies and often lift his trunk. Anyhow am adjusting to stay away....that's not the case of other poor members here :S :S
i always choose the safe road to walk where Kesavan can't scare me, avoiding many collisions :evil:

Meera sandhu

I want sleep yaar....

How? Full time online...walking through the forum road in triumph whenever he posts nice replies and often lift his trunk. Anyhow am adjusting to stay away....that's not the case of other poor members here :S :S
i always choose the safe road to walk where Kesavan can't scare me, avoiding many collisions :evil:

Good thing you do otherwise he may crush you under his foot. :laugh:

I want sleep yaar....

Good thing you do otherwise he may crush you under his foot. :laugh:

Yes..it's good for me :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.