Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure there will be too less people (almost nil) who are attached to their relatives. Friends are better choices to get attched to rather than with your relatives.
I am more attached to my friends than any relative because I can share everything with my friends but not relatives. :P

i am one of those who are more attached to relatives if parents and sibling come in that category.

I took it as relatives excluding the first family that includes my parents and brothers. Otherwise I am not so attached to anyone of my relatives.

Live in the present :)
We trust our friends more than our relatives. That may be the reason why we love them most.

We can't share our secrets with relatives, but we never hesitate to talk freely with our friends. Also, friends tolerate us more than relatives. They forget our faults more easily than relatives.

Let me add an important factor.....
We make friends with our choices, but can't make relatives with our choices. They just form. Only exception is a love marriage. That may be the reason why we are more friendly with our choices.

Meera sandhu
I am attached to anyone who is nearest for the time being either physically or by communication. For example, at this moment I am most attached to Sandyha whom I am replying to on Boddunan.

Me too Sir :)

The second person is none other than our Dracula Keshavan. :woohoo: Since Ceemji is not available in forums for fighting, I am quarreling with him everyday. Hoping he is also enjoying it the same way :cheer: :cheer:
Sanjeev, am really attached to you nowadays and often wait for your status to see online :P :P :evil: :evil:

Don' t worry I am online now. :laugh:

Even I too wait for few people like you here on Boddunan to get online. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am attached to anyone who is nearest for the time being either physically or by communication. For example, at this moment I am most attached to Sandyha whom I am replying to on Boddunan.

The second person is none other than our Dracula Keshavan. :woohoo: Since Ceemji is not available in forums for fighting, I am quarreling with him everyday. Hoping he is also enjoying it the same way :cheer: :cheer:
Sanjeev, am really attached to you nowadays and often wait for your status to see online :P :P :evil: :evil:

You need not wait for me as am online always :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I always enjoy the company of friends rather than relatives. They all are selfish.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

No sometimes when I am on Boddunan late night i don't see you here may be you remain online whole day and sleep early its only on saturdays or Sundays I see you online late night. :blink:

No sometimes when I am on Boddunan late night i don't see you here may be you remain online whole day and sleep early its only on saturdays or Sundays I see you online late night. :blink:

I want sleep yaar....
Though I am willing to sleep 24 hours, I should sleep at least 8 hours daily :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I always enjoy the company of friends rather than relatives. They all are selfish.

Company of relatives is not enjoyable at any case. :P Some of them are selfish but not all. :angry:

Live in the present :)

I want sleep yaar....
Though I am willing to sleep 24 hours, I should sleep at least 8 hours daily :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got your point, you want to sleep all of 24 hours of day and night and make your relatives and friends come in your dreams. :evil: :evil: That will sure give you a chance to make relations better and no tea/coffee. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But the truth is that those relatives are friends of some other persons....quite contradictory.
Let me add one thing more....our relatives may also saying the same thing about us ;)
Then where is the real problem? Can anyone tell me? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.