Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree sanjeev everyone love their family but situations makes us close to anyone..

For instance in childhood I was very close to my cousins who always use to care and even like to enjoy being friends rather than relatives. But if I try to search whose company I love mostly now.. my answer is Nil.. (family excluded).
Reason is all are busy with their life and relations or lifestyle etc etc... I don't think neither they nor me enjoy each other company now... due to distances created due to advancement in life.. :huh:
Similarly the same rule apply for friends.. there is no single friend who really stays with you and makes you happy after sometime of life. :unsure: Selfishness, Jealousy, envy all these things exist in every person irrespective of their relationship.. so I cannt say that friends are more sincere and love you than relatives... :)
I agree sanjeev everyone love their family but situations makes us close to anyone..

For instance in childhood I was very close to my cousins who always use to care and even like to enjoy being friends rather than relatives. But if I try to search whose company I love mostly now.. my answer is Nil.. (family excluded).
Reason is all are busy with their life and relations or lifestyle etc etc... I don't think neither they nor me enjoy each other company now... due to distances created due to advancement in life.. :huh:
Similarly the same rule apply for friends.. there is no single friend who really stays with you and makes you happy after sometime of life. :unsure: Selfishness, Jealousy, envy all these things exist in every person irrespective of their relationship.. so I cannt say that friends are more sincere and love you than relatives... :)

I agree as with the time people get involved in their lives more and leave others.Even I was very much close to my elder brother but now when we both are married we hardly see each other despite of living in the same building.Similarly with the friends I was having lots of friends when they and me were unmarried but I lost many of them once we all got married yes that's life and it happens with every body but that's a fact one should have few people with him/her with whom he/she should be close enough to share his/her feelings apart from the family members. :)
I share every thing with friends only of couse every one is like that only we can freely only to them.

That's true with friends we are so close and can share things which we would find it difficult to share with any body else.Even i am also closed to my friends but there are some relatives too who are more like friends with them also I am close like friends. :)

My cousin sister, same age as mine.....we are more friends than relatives. I can tell anything to her like my best friend Jini.

yah we can share with those who are in our age but we cant share to any one else.
I share every thing with friends only of couse every one is like that only we can freely only to them.

That's true with friends we are so close and can share things which we would find it difficult to share with any body else.Even i am also closed to my friends but there are some relatives too who are more like friends with them also I am close like friends. :)

My cousin sister, same age as mine.....we are more friends than relatives. I can tell anything to her like my best friend Jini.

yah we can share with those who are in our age but we cant share to any one else.

Not necessary sometime age is not a barrier in friendship. :blink:
They both have their own roles and purpose in life.. Every one is needed at some place in life although friends sometimes do understand us better and we are more open with them..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I love the companion of my relatives.But I also love to spend times with my pen friend and with those childhood friend.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The difference between friends and relatives is that relatives do not change. They are fixed. But you may make friendship with some at a time, later break friendship and befriend some others. Particularly when you move places, you make friends at new place and lose them when you leave the place.

Here, I may cite- Jeevan ke safar men milate hain rahi bichhar jane ko. (we get friends in the life journey to part later)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The difference between friends and relatives is that relatives do not change. They are fixed. But you may make friendship with some at a time, later break friendship and befriend some others. Particularly when you move places, you make friends at new place and lose them when you leave the place.

Here, I may cite- Jeevan ke safar men milate hain rahi bichhar jane ko. (we get friends in the life journey to part later)

Aur de jate hain yaadein (And leave behind remembrance)
Tanhai mein tadpaane ko ( that are painful in lonliness)

Meera sandhu
Chala jata hoon kisi ki dhoon me .
We find new new friends always in life,some remains and some are gone.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We were attached mostly to friends i will more with my friend as well as relation also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.