Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That's the beauty of India and a very fact that every Indian can feel proud of. India stands for peace and justice. India welcomes anyone and India protect the minorities and weak ones. In almost all parts of India (sadly there are some regions where communal problems still exists :( ) children are taught to love and respect people according to their character.

India is the no.1 democratic country which promotes secularism. Even west is attracted towards our culture and civilization. When are we people going to understand its importance :dry:

Meera sandhu

I also commented on Jinnah's wording.I really can't understand what has happened to people there they have forgotten what they should do to make their nation prosperous. :evil:

Not all are the same. I've seen many Pakistan people standing up for what's right and moral. May be with these good people living there things would change. Let's hope that one day Pakistan and India would once again become allies standing up against injustice helping each other and the other ones in need.

That's the beauty of India and a very fact that every Indian can feel proud of. India stands for peace and justice. India welcomes anyone and India protect the minorities and weak ones. In almost all parts of India (sadly there are some regions where communal problems still exists :( ) children are taught to love and respect people according to their character.

India is the no.1 democratic country which promotes secularism. Even west is attracted towards our culture and civilization. When are we people going to understand its importance :dry:

India is full of different cultures, religion, language etc. But still India is the worlds's biggest democracy. India has it's problems lime poverty, corruption, population etc. But still India is growing up in all sectors. This growth may be slow, but it's steady. As someone said, It doesn't matter how slow you move, the important thing is not to stop.

India is full of different cultures, religion, language etc. But still India is the worlds's biggest democracy. India has it's problems lime poverty, corruption, population etc. But still India is growing up in all sectors. This growth may be slow, but it's steady. As someone said, It doesn't matter how slow you move, the important thing is not to stop.

But latest reports suggest that growth rate is depreciating. It may be downgraded soon.
I think, population is the major treat for growth, even if it's developing

Meera sandhu
This is the bad news for them as the growth of their population is depreciating.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Pakistan,Afghanistan are the countries where no one want to live,who are rich are departing from there and those who are poor,no solution for them,they had to live their.

Want to make each day Accountable

[

India is full of different cultures, religion, language etc. But still India is the worlds's biggest democracy. India has it's problems lime poverty, corruption, population etc. But still India is growing up in all sectors. This growth may be slow, but it's steady. As someone said, It doesn't matter how slow you move, the important thing is not to stop.[/quote]

Yes there is no doubt about that, India is growing at a steady rate due to its private sector. If government sector was not as corrupt then there was nothing that would stop us from reaching to top.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[

Yes there is no doubt about that, India is growing at a steady rate due to its private sector. If government sector was not as corrupt then there was nothing that would stop us from reaching to top.[/quote]

Anna Hazare lit a hope for it that government sector will also improve but i don't if government will ever accept lokpal bill as they themselves won't be able to escape then. :laugh:
We can not depend upon one group because that may click or may not click but we have to find some ways to make our system work.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We can not depend upon one group because that may click or may not click but we have to find some ways to make our system work.

Absolutely but there must be a leader to start this revolution. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.