Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The same is the case with Hindus in Bangladesh. Even in our own country we have the tragedy of Kashmiri Pandits!!
Really life of those is like hell. They can't live a life of happiness.
Why God is been unkind to them?

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]Really life of those is like hell. They can't live a life of happiness.
Why God is been unkind to them?[/quote]
India may be an example of unity in diversity.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The tale of Kashmiri Pandits is really heart-rending.Those who lived for centuries in the state have been made to flee their hearth and homes by militants and none seems to care!!
The same is the case with Hindus in Bangladesh. Even in our own country we have the tragedy of Kashmiri Pandits!!

I have read novel LAJJA in which the author has mentioned how the temples were demolished there in Bangladesh. :evil:
The tale of Kashmiri Pandits is really heart-rending.Those who lived for centuries in the state have been made to flee their hearth and homes by militants and none seems to care!!

The tragedy of Kashmir Pandits is also attributable to Talibani type elements inspired by Pakistan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The tragedy of Kashmir Pandits is also attributable to Talibani type elements inspired by Pakistan.

I have a Kashmiri friend who has to leave his home for no fault.He had a big hotel in Kashmir which after 15 years sold to some muslim on very low rates.His father has to sit at home as he had no job/work at that time when they left Kashmir and even now also they used to visit that hotel as a guest. :evil:
I had a Kasmiri boy Koul as my batch-mate in engineering who joined the same company later with me. They came and settled in Chandigarh and never went back. He missed his home place so much.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had a Kasmiri boy Koul as my batch-mate in engineering who joined the same company later with me. They came and settled in Chandigarh and never went back. He missed his home place so much.

I met a Kashmiri women in train once she just cried for it and said what is there fault why they were forced to vacant their homes where they were born. :(

I have seen most of the Kashmiris don't want to keep their kids there and send them to hostels for studies. :blink:
I think Lajja is written by Taslima Nasrin of Bangladesh.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.