Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They have to face their fate,but if someone's forefathers have settled there at the time of partition,then there is not any mistake of their heirs.The truth is that we accepted the Muslims but they didn't accept the Hindus.This is the partial nature of the Pakistanis.

That's why our country is different from pakisthanis.
Why can't they be brought to India? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Actually most of the Sidhis were in Sindh (Karachi area)which did not face much bloodshed at the time of division. Now the situation is different. Only conversion seems to be a solution. They are doing it either by force or disappearing getting killed.

Creation of a separate homeland for Muslims was by itself a blunder. This blunder was also not properly executed. There should have been a peaceful transfer of entire population of Hindus from so called Muslim homeland and also entire Muslim population to that area. Also once the decision for separate Muslim home land was taken, the leadership should have guided the minorities (non Muslims in proposed Pakistan) and Muslims (rest of nation) to voluntarily migrate before this is too late.

Indian Government now should warn Pakistan to either ensure safety of minorities in Pakistan and give up the notion of so called Muslim homeland which has miserably failed; or agree to transfer of Hindu,Christian and Sikh from Pakistan to India and accept all Muslims from India. We cannot afford to live as a secular state why our neighbor shamelessly violates human rights against minorities (Hindus and other non Muslims).

This is the basic problem of this country. The politicians consider them as vote banks in this country therefore any suggestion like this would never be on the cards. They will not dare sending even illegal Muslim entries back to their countries.

I agree. even the illegal migrants have voter card and are part of vote bank. I understand that it is not so pragmatic now to transfer minority population either to Pakistan or accept any from there. Even then, government of India can raise the issue of Pakistani Hindus on international forum, expose Pakistan on human rights issue and do everything possible for protection of minorities in Pakistan.

Raising issue of human rights in Pakistan is no way! :evil:

The government of Pakistan its violates human rights they know nothing else but how to train people to become a perfect terrorist. :evil:

Common man in Pakistan if fed up with the ways the administration works there and have lost the hope that they will see a better Pakistan. :sick:

Long back ago i heard a news there in Pakistan that there was an affair of a boy and a girl they both eloped.The panchayat of that state gave the decision that the boy's sister should be allowed to be raped by the girl's brother.And they all were happy with the decision.Imagine how the people are who rules there.They are not far behind the Talibaanis. :evil:

The case pertains to frontier province in Pakistan. Actually Taliban rule there. We have such bizarre Khap Panchayats in Hatyana and Rajasthan also.

What we are concerned is condition of minorities in Pakistan.

I don't think Talibanis and Pakistanis are different they are like brothers. :)
This forum is really an good source of information on this topic, i came to know many new things from this posts
keep on participating friend you are gonna have new experiences on every point, some of them would be new and some of them may not so new but strange. yes I agree we learn our lessons from every where. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think there's another perspective for this issue. I mean, there were also muslims even from the South most parts of India in Pakistan who were forced to take the citizenship of Pakistan. The fact is, most of them who worked there couldn't just throw away their work and come back. There were many muslims of India who had to live in Pakistan and visit India like foreigners. They even used to hide from police, after their visiting period is over, as they'll be deported to Pakistan.

I think the same thing must have happened to Hindus as well. Moreover, we should consider the fact that people wouldn't have assumed that Pakistan would turn into what it is today. Jinnah's view was to form a secular Pakistan - he said then
“You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the State...We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State...I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in due course Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.”

So I don't think that the ancestors of the Hindus should be blamed.
The hindus which are in pakistan,should migrate to india or other country and get the citizenship. They won't be given any importance there.

Want to make each day Accountable

They have to face their fate,but if someone's forefathers have settled there at the time of partition,then there is not any mistake of their heirs.The truth is that we accepted the Muslims but they didn't accept the Hindus.This is the partial nature of the Pakistanis.

There is a difference between India and Pakistan. Pakistan was founded on basis of two nation theory- Hindus and Muslims are two nations- and this led to so called 'Muslim homeland' whereas India is 'homeland for all'. This created an anomaly. Pakistan was homeland for Muslims only whereas India continued as 'Homeland for all'. Thus, Hindus and even other non Muslims in Pakistan were 'living on others' homeland' and their only fate was degradation to second rate citizenship and consequential termination or humiliation. It was a folly of Hindus and other non Muslims not to understand this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think there's another perspective for this issue. I mean, there were also muslims even from the South most parts of India in Pakistan who were forced to take the citizenship of Pakistan. The fact is, most of them who worked there couldn't just throw away their work and come back. There were many muslims of India who had to live in Pakistan and visit India like foreigners. They even used to hide from police, after their visiting period is over, as they'll be deported to Pakistan.

I think the same thing must have happened to Hindus as well. Moreover, we should consider the fact that people wouldn't have assumed that Pakistan would turn into what it is today. Jinnah's view was to form a secular Pakistan - he said then
“You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the State...We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State...I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in due course Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.”

Pakistan was founded on two nation theory and as such 'Jinnah's secularism' is to say the least devoid of any meaning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The hindus which are in pakistan,should migrate to india or other country and get the citizenship. They won't be given any importance there.

That is against the declaration and agreement that was made at the time of division. They both agreed to treat them on equal terms, while one country is following it properly Pakistan is not taking any steps against atrocities, killings, raps and conversions at gun point. If Hindus coming back to India is the only solution then it says a lot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes Hindus are free to go to temples in Pakistan but where will they go when most of the temples have been destroyed. :evil:

Can you name any one of the Hindu player playing in their national team of cricket or hockey?.There are none because they are not allowed to.Even if they are included they get converted due to obvious reasone like Yusuf Yohana did in the past. :evil:

Facts are clear but for those who understand it they don't understand it so there is no use of talking about the human rights.There is as such no human rights followed there they just follow there own rules which change as per the religion. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.