The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presently, five can be edited. But sometimes, after only one or two articles or even after not editing even one article, the message of exhausting the limit appears. But this is no cause of worry. This is settled by communication with administration.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact it may be a better idea to reduce the number of articles per day to 2 or 3.practically speaking if each active member submits 5 articles per day , with even 10 active members that would add up to 50 articles a day and with 2 or 3 editors being active they would probably need the entire day to edit 16 odd articles each day...so I feel that along with the other positive changes that are taking place here the number of articles/per day too should be reduced so that the system does not get clogged...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact it may be a better idea to reduce the number of articles per day to 2 or 3.practically speaking if each active member submits 5 articles per day , with even 10 active members that would add up to 50 articles a day and with 2 or 3 editors being active they would probably need the entire day to edit 16 odd articles each day...so I feel that along with the other positive changes that are taking place here the number of articles/per day too should be reduced so that the system does not get clogged...

i don't think it is a practical idea.
many writers are here who write 4 or 5 short articles when they get time.
we are granted with the right of writing 5 articles a day. why should we lose it? :huh:

it is better to add a few more editors, at least 2 :)
it will lessen the stress of present editor team, particularly during contests

Meera sandhu
Presently, five can be edited. But sometimes, after only one or two articles or even after not editing even one article, the message of exhausting the limit appears. But this is no cause of worry. This is settled by communication with administration.

i think, time is calculated from 11.30 am to next day 11.30 am. Gulshanji, have you checked it?

Meera sandhu

i think, time is calculated from 11.30 am to next day 11.30 am. Gulshanji, have you checked it?

I know this but I'm more bothered about completing the task. When there is warning that maximum articles have been edited, I switch to other jobs.

are boddunan editors on strike for the past three days :P
6 articles on my behalf, waiting for your compilation :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no they are in hungry of league.

while editors have to modify the same articles 3 times every time their quota exhausts faster than it should. :laugh: :laugh:

I feel that the system should ensure that all articles are edited or rejected within three days. The quota per editor should be flexible. If there are more articles, an editor has to edit more. If the articles are less, his quota will be less. To elucidate, if one hundred articles are pending for edit, the quota will be more than when there are only twenty articles for editing.
Agree with you. I will try to improve the quota system for editors.

@suni, I do not understand. The system will check the number of articles you had reviewed, not the number of edits you did.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
are boddunan editors on strike for the past three days :P
6 articles on my behalf, waiting for your compilation :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no they are in hungry of league.

while editors have to modify the same articles 3 times every time their quota exhausts faster than it should. :laugh: :laugh:

I feel that the system should ensure that all articles are edited or rejected within three days. The quota per editor should be flexible. If there are more articles, an editor has to edit more. If the articles are less, his quota will be less. To elucidate, if one hundred articles are pending for edit, the quota will be more when there are only twenty articles for editing.
Agree with you. I will try to improve the quota system for editors.

@suni, I do not understand. The system will check the number of articles you had reviewed, not the number of edits you did.

This was not for you but sasi- nothing to worry, I am getting my quota and doing my job. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

we are granted with the right of writing 5 articles a day. why should we lose it? :huh:

Sandhyaji. The editors are not stressed. The only thing is that they need to give priority to editing and checking spam and undesirable comment rather than writing their own articles and participating in forums. The very fact that the editors and moderators find time to write their own articles and posts goes to prove that they are not stressed.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
The number of articles as shown on my profile page is 48 whereas I have a total of 56 articles including the 3 that is pending ...will this get updated in time and is there anyone else who is facing a similar situation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sandhyaji. The editors are not stressed. The only thing is that they need to give priority to editing and checking spam and undesirable comment rather than writing their own articles and participating in forums. The very fact that the editors and moderators find time to write their own articles and posts goes to prove that they are not stressed.

please don't call me Sandhyaji, sirrrrr :( :( :P :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.