The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today when at 1:00 pm, when courier man called my name, I understood that my check has finally arrived. I was very happy to see my 2nd check. Thank you Maverick. Thanks a lot. :) :)

your cheque arrived? :woohoo:
congratulations.....so, i can expect mine this week itself

Meera sandhu
Today when at 1:00 pm, when courier man called my name, I understood that my check has finally arrived. I was very happy to see my 2nd check. Thank you Maverick. Thanks a lot. :) :)

Yes, you will get your check in 1 or 2 days.
Chacha_2012-11-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

i also got the cheque :woohoo: :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9322]}
thank you Boddunan league :laugh: :laugh: thank you Boddunan league :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

thank you Boddunan league :laugh: :laugh: thank you Boddunan league :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WOW !!! Wonderful. Its time for celebration. Enjoy. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Maverick, I have still not received my check which was released in this November month.

I don't think anyone has received the cheque as yet... Lets hope we get it before the next one is sent out in December first week... :dry:

actually, I feel admin should clarify, when we will receive cheque every month.
i want to use this earnings for a monthly installment scheme. it happens only if I know the exact time I receive the cheque. amount relieved is not huge. yet I feel, it should have a fixed time so that members can make some monthly calculations with that expected cheque. thank you :)

Yes I too agree with that...it has taken far too long, almost nearing 3 weeks now...
It is as per the time we set - 3-4 weeks after payment created, so it is not delayed yet.

I have received my first cheque as well...thanks a lot :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congratulations to all of my lovely friends. I hope you all will enjoy more and save some money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Why the article points are not added., Admin can you give me the reason for this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I hope i too receive my second cheque soon. :blink:

Congratulations Guys its celebration time. :)

I hope i too receive my second cheque soon. :blink:

Congratulations Guys its celebration time. :)

so, we need to know the response of Sarala and Gulshanji only
don't worry. check will reach you tomorrow itself :P

Meera sandhu
Points are not getting added for the posts for the past 40 mins. I have posted 4 posts in the threads listed below. Before the site goes offline, points were added. When it started after offline points are not added. I kindly request admin to do the needful. I hope for this post also point s won't get added. Consider this post too :P :P :P

Easy pose for meditation
Cat Pose
Coming from inside!
Bimal Roy - Film maker who made a difference.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.