The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Is there a chance of reduction of "Karma"? If so when?. My Karma was showing until today morning 46. Now it showsn45

never take too serious. I have seen reduction of more than 20 Karmas in a week, a few months back B)
8 Karmas reduced in a single day itself. yet i never complaint. i just saw it as a part of game. :cheer: :cheer:
let them feel satisfy with my karma loss. :silly: :silly: :silly:
i don't want to know their names also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
perhaps I and Kalyani are those two persons whose karmas are attacked most......perhaps more than 40 or 50 karma losses, both of us. but I never use the same weapon back, as I feel reducing karma is something like attacking from back. i have promised to myself months back that i will never do this cheap activity even if someone threats me badly. :)

Karma is given for your good work and taken for bad. If you feel happy by getting it you should think why did you get a negative. This is like Karma kiye ja and do not think in terms of Karma. if you feel said that means you believe in taking only not accepting that you too can make mistakes. I never look at them because if one is good enough karma is bound to increase.

nice words told..... :)
yet am no one to reduce someone's karma :cheer:

A mind blowing explanations. Ok i allow Karma to go ahead with what ever the karma is destined and ascribed to me.
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Is there a chance of reduction of "Karma"? If so when?. My Karma was showing until today morning 46. Now it showsn45

never take too serious. I have seen reduction of more than 20 Karmas in a week, a few months back B)
8 Karmas reduced in a single day itself. yet i never complaint. i just saw it as a part of game. :cheer: :cheer:
let them feel satisfy with my karma loss. :silly: :silly: :silly:
i don't want to know their names also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
perhaps I and Kalyani are those two persons whose karmas are attacked most......perhaps more than 40 or 50 karma losses, both of us. but I never use the same weapon back, as I feel reducing karma is something like attacking from back. i have promised to myself months back that i will never do this cheap activity even if someone threats me badly. :)

Karma is given for your good work and taken for bad. If you feel happy by getting it you should think why did you get a negative. This is like Karma kiye ja and do not think in terms of Karma. if you feel said that means you believe in taking only not accepting that you too can make mistakes. I never look at them because if one is good enough karma is bound to increase.

Sunil, I appreciate form bottom of my heart on giving brief explanation about Karma. No more explanation is needed on this hereafter. Keep Rocking!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

It gets manipulated all the time, mine used to be more than 50 and now...anyway better not to bother about it since it means nothing...

I never look at my Karma as it means nothing to me. for me it's kind of- If some one gives okay, takes still okay. After all what difference does it make!!

Then its ok. Thank you

I am interested to know about 'milestone rewards'. Could you please anyone let me know about this in detail.

From the data available here, you can compile and prepare a list about Milestone Rewards

This thread contains 60 pages. I do not know which pages contains the details regarding milestone rewards. That is the reason why I seek anyone to explain.

Milestone reward is given on the following conditions subject to requesting administrator about it:

1000 Forum Posts - 500 Points
2000 Forum Posts - 1000 Points
5000 Forum Posts - 2500 Points
10000 Forum Posts - 5000 Points
Increment by 5000 posts and 2500 points there after.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

It gets manipulated all the time, mine used to be more than 50 and now...anyway better not to bother about it since it means nothing...

I never look at my Karma as it means nothing to me. for me it's kind of- If some one gives okay, takes still okay. After all what difference does it make!!

Then its ok. Thank you

I am interested to know about 'milestone rewards'. Could you please anyone let me know about this in detail.

From the data available here, you can compile and prepare a list about Milestone Rewards

This thread contains 60 pages. I do not know which pages contains the details regarding milestone rewards. That is the reason why I seek anyone to explain.

Milestone reward is given on the following conditions:

Thank you administrator for the clarification

Milestone reward is given on the following conditions subject to requesting administrator about it:

but I have a doubt about 15 k posts and thereafter.
when i completed 15k posts, I got 7500 points. same way, i will get 10,000 points when I complete 20k posts. is that rule chaged now?

Meera sandhu

when i completed 15k posts, I got 7500 points. same way, i will get 10,000 points when I complete 20k posts. is that rule chaged now?

Ithink this is not changed and you are near of 20k.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Thanks ... I was looking for it.. I knew about it in past, but I wasn't sure if this is still on. :woohoo:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Then its ok. Thank you

Now I am very clear with milestone rewards. My appreciations to you for giving detailed explanation amidst your busy schedule.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

but dmin said, 'Increment by 5000 posts and 2500 points there after' thereafter. so, am a little confused :dry:
last time, both me and Gulshanji got 7500 points in the same month, when we completed ceaser title :)

Meera sandhu

but dmin said, 'Increment by 5000 posts and 2500 points there after' thereafter. so, am a little confused :dry:
last time, both me and Gulshanji got 7500 points in the same month, when we completed ceaser title :)

This is increment (increase). There will be 2500 points more than last stage. The points at stage of 10,000 posts were 5000. These were 5000 + 2500 on 15,000 posts. So, when you reach 20,000 posts, the points will be 7500 + 2500 which means 10,000. At stage thereafter the points will be 10,250 (10,000 + 2500).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.