The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i am noticing something strange in our article section from Sunday :whistle: :S :S

For example, a Telugu article in the front page published today. it is Sasi's article. within a few hours it was viewed by more than 400 people. most recently one article written by Sarala got more than 500 viewers within one or two hours. similarly, many articles found in 'most read articles' have seen a sudden jump in views.
is it some system error or do these articles getting these number of views?
Sarala and sasi, please don't feel bad. I just have a doubt if it is some system error or bug. hence asking so.

Yes you are right...Saralas articles is older so no way of knowing , also Harsha's which also has 700 odd views , but Sasi's article getting 400 odd views within a couple of hours seems very strange...

yes of course :silly: :silly:
i think it's some system error......tomorrow I may be surprised seeing my article in top 3, though it's published today :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
when Harsha's article was published, within 10 minutes it reached top 3 articles. so, i thought he might have shared its link with his friends in twitter and fb. but when the same thing is happening repeatedly, i feel admin should go through it.

It's not system error but most probably these were shared on wider scale where they attracted those views. Do you think articles can get views in thousands if only shared between boddunan members!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i am noticing something strange in our article section from Sunday :whistle: :S :S

For example, a Telugu article in the front page published today. it is Sasi's article. within a few hours it was viewed by more than 400 people. most recently one article written by Sarala got more than 500 viewers within one or two hours. similarly, many articles found in 'most read articles' have seen a sudden jump in views.
Sarala and sasi, please don't feel bad. I just have a doubt if it is some system error or bug. hence asking so.

Yes you are right...Saralas articles is older so no way of knowing , also Harsha's which also has 700 odd views , but Sasi's article getting 400 odd views within a couple of hours seems very strange...

i think it's some system error......tomorrow I may be surprised seeing my article in top 3, though it's published today :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
when Harsha's article was published, within 10 minutes it reached top 3 articles. so, i thought he might have shared its link with his friends in twitter and fb. but when the same thing is happening repeatedly, i feel admin should go through it.

It's not system error but most probably these were shared on wider scale where they attracted those views. Do you think articles can get views in thousands if only shared between boddunan members!

You mean it is ok to do that, all of us could use the different affiliate sites to promote our articles ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You mean it is ok to do that, all of us could use the different affiliate sites to promote our articles ?

Yes we can but there is no provision for members to do that. I think this is done on official level. How else do you think your articles are paid if these not utilized.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Now points are not added for submitting the quotes. What is the reason.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Now points are not added for submitting the quotes. What is the reason.

You should read admins thread now on first page- new point system.

I read it. In that it has given 3 points for submitting the quote.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes we can but there is no provision for members to do that. I think this is done on official level. How else do you think your articles are paid if these not utilized.

Yes that's true, here it doesn't really matter ! it is only when we are paid for views that the legality of the sites on which we promote our articles comes up, you of course are aware of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

can you explain a bit more how is it done :) ?

Meera sandhu
My earnings are still not updated now.what is the reason why its taking much time to update the earnings.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Today when at 1:00 pm, when courier man called my name, I understood that my check has finally arrived. I was very happy to see my 2nd check. Thank you Maverick. Thanks a lot. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.