The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just now I send PM to you.Please check it.

This reminded me of my number of posts. Thank you i have to PM Maverick
My earnings are not updated for last two days.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Could you please anyone let me know how to review and comment on articles in this new website software update?

now it's possible to rate an article by giving stars only. let us wait for future updates

Thanks for reply. Are we being awarded any points for rating articles (giving stars) or not? Kindly let me know.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
are boddunan editors on strike for the past three days :P
6 articles on my behalf, waiting for your compilation :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
6 articles on my behalf, waiting for your compilation :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

You are in a Que, please wait for your turn- Kripya aap katar me hain apni vari ka intezar karen.
I am myself in the last of the Que. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are in a Que, please wait for your turn- Kripya aap katar me hain apni vari ka intezar karen.
I am myself in the last of the Que. :laugh: :laugh:

i am not disturbing you Sunil.
I know well, the effort and work load of you and Gulshanji when contest begins. :)
thank you both .....from the bottom of my heart :)
i think admin can edit a few articles to reduce your heavy work load :cheer:

Meera sandhu

No may be they have lots of articles pending to edit. I did not notice but one of mine is pending since 1 day I also little bit surprised that it never took one day to get my article approved. :blink:

No may be they have lots of articles pending to edit. I did not notice but one of mine is pending since 1 day I also little bit surprised that it never took one day to get my article approved. :blink:

during contest time, they get a lot of articles to edit. they need to participate in contest also. kalyani also on leave.
Arunnnnnnnnn are you available :cheer: :cheer:
do participate in forum once in a while to show your presence. you are the silent editor/member of Boddunan :P :P

Meera sandhu
My earnings still not updated.

Sharmistha Banerjee

during contest time, they get a lot of articles to edit. they need to participate in contest also. kalyani also on leave.
Arunnnnnnnnn are you available :cheer: :cheer:
do participate in forum once in a while to show your presence. you are the silent editor/member of Boddunan :P :P

Yes they have lot of work to do these days. Sandhya won't it be better if you slow down writing articles let them clear the pending ones first. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.