The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The number of articles as shown on my profile page is 48 whereas I have a total of 56 articles including the 3 that is pending ...will this get updated in time and is there anyone else who is facing a similar situation...

yes, you are right.
171 articles published till now (not taking count of unpublished ones). but it's showing 154. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
where have the rest gone :S :S

Meera sandhu
The number of articles as shown on my profile page is 48 whereas I have a total of 56 articles including the 3 that is pending ...will this get updated in time and is there anyone else who is facing a similar situation...

yes, you are right.
171 articles published till now (not taking count of unpublished ones). but it's showing 154. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

As long as we have the list , I guess it is alright, it would probably get updated when all things are in place...

We are all sailing in the same boat so no worries, must be a technical fault in updating since the time it was installed ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes, you are right.

As long as we have the list , I guess it is alright, it would probably get updated when all things are in place...

it happened in my case too. I didn't ask anybody with the hope, it will be rectified soon.

yes, you are right.

it happened in my case too. I didn't ask anybody with the hope, it will be rectified soon.

so, it is sure, number of articles of every member here is showing some errors...
once error is rectified Sarala may reach above 400 articles :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Maverick, a question about the polls, I have submitted quite a few polls about 15 days back, will it take more time to approve and publish them??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, you are right.

We are all sailing in the same boat so no worries, must be a technical fault in updating since the time it was installed ... :)

Mine are spread over 9 pages even if we leave some of them which were resubmitted or rejected, I make it 10-15, my count would reach 175. Maybe the real figure would appear later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
i am noticing something strange in our article section from Sunday :whistle: :S :S

For example, a Telugu article in the front page published today. it is Sasi's article. within a few hours it was viewed by more than 400 people. most recently one article written by Sarala got more than 500 viewers within one or two hours. similarly, many articles found in 'most read articles' have seen a sudden jump in views.
is it some system error or do these articles getting these number of views?
Sarala and sasi, please don't feel bad. I just have a doubt if it is some system error or bug. hence asking so.

Meera sandhu
i am noticing something strange in our article section from Sunday :whistle: :S :S

For example, a Telugu article in the front page published today. it is Sasi's article. within a few hours it was viewed by more than 400 people. most recently one article written by Sarala got more than 500 viewers within one or two hours. similarly, many articles found in 'most read articles' have seen a sudden jump in views.
Sarala and sasi, please don't feel bad. I just have a doubt if it is some system error or bug. hence asking so.

Yes you are right...Saralas articles is older so no way of knowing , also Harsha's which also has 700 odd views , but Sasi's article getting 400 odd views within a couple of hours seems very strange...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes you are right...Saralas articles is older so no way of knowing , also Harsha's which also has 700 odd views , but Sasi's article getting 400 odd views within a couple of hours seems very strange...

yes of course :silly: :silly:
i think it's some system error......tomorrow I may be surprised seeing my article in top 3, though it's published today :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
when Harsha's article was published, within 10 minutes it reached top 3 articles. so, i thought he might have shared its link with his friends in twitter and fb. but when the same thing is happening repeatedly, i feel admin should go through it.

Meera sandhu

Yes, i too marked it
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.