The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I completed 2186 posts then I would likely to receive 1000 points.Please clear me.I don't know about it.If so then how can we get it.We have to send pm to admin or some other.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I completed 2186 posts then I would likely to receive 1000 points.Please clear me.I don't know about it.If so then how can we get it.We have to send pm to admin or some other.
You got it right, send a mail to support or PM me your username.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i have a doubt about article submission.
i want to give numbering to the article from 1 to 50. but it contains a few subtitles also. so, when i use that numbering icon, those subtitles are also counted while giving autonumbering. is there nay way to exclude those titles while giving numbering? for my last article, so, I input numbers manually

can anyone clear my doubt please? :)

Meera sandhu

Sharmistha,

You have to PM admin (Maverick) after reaching particular # of forum posts like 1000,2000,5000,10000 etc. I came to know this yesterday only after crossing 1100 points. I PM ed yesterday and got 500 bonus points.

This is a good news. Thanks for the information robert. Most of the new members came to know today.
Just now I send PM to you.Please check it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i want to give numbering to the article from 1 to 50. but it contains a few subtitles also. so, when i use that numbering icon, those subtitles are also counted while giving autonumbering. is there nay way to exclude those titles while giving numbering? for my last article, so, I input numbers manually

See this:
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_ol.asp

You can edit html and add start attribute of the OL tag.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

See this:

but is it possible in normal editor? I use the normal one

Meera sandhu
Could you please anyone let me know how to review and comment on articles in this new website software update?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Could you please anyone let me know how to review and comment on articles in this new website software update?

now it's possible to rate an article by giving stars only. let us wait for future updates

Meera sandhu

See this:

but is it possible in normal editor? I use the normal one
I was referring to Boddunan editor. I don't recommend writing on any other external editor.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.