The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Is there a chance of reduction of "Karma"? If so when?. My Karma was showing until today morning 46. Now it showsn45

It gets manipulated all the time, mine used to be more than 50 and now...anyway better not to bother about it since it means nothing...

I never look at my Karma as it means nothing to me. for me it's kind of- If some one gives okay, takes still okay. After all what difference does it make!!

Even me too don't care for karma here as it does not effect our earnings here unlike other sites where our reputation is related with our earnings. :)
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Is there a chance of reduction of "Karma"? If so when?. My Karma was showing until today morning 46. Now it showsn45

never take too serious. I have seen reduction of more than 20 Karmas in a week, a few months back B)
8 Karmas reduced in a single day itself. yet i never complaint. i just saw it as a part of game. :cheer: :cheer:
let them feel satisfy with my karma loss. :silly: :silly: :silly:
i don't want to know their names also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
perhaps I and Kalyani are those two persons whose karmas are attacked most......perhaps more than 40 or 50 karma losses, both of us. but I never use the same weapon back, as I feel reducing karma is something like attacking from back. i have promised to myself months back that i will never do this cheap activity even if someone threats me badly. :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

never take too serious. I have seen reduction of more than 20 Karmas in a week, a few months back B)
8 Karmas reduced in a single day itself. yet i never complaint. i just saw it as a part of game. :cheer: :cheer:
perhaps I and Kalyani are those two persons whose karmas are attacked most......perhaps more than 40 or 50 karma losses, both of us. but I never use the same weapon back, as I feel reducing karma is something like attacking from back. i have promised to myself months back that i will never do this cheap activity even if someone threats me badly. :)

Reducing Karma is what people feel it would effect a person but actually it does not in my case. I never felt bad as once in while mine karma is also being reduced but that's something for which we can't do anything. :evil:
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

It gets manipulated all the time, mine used to be more than 50 and now...anyway better not to bother about it since it means nothing...

I never look at my Karma as it means nothing to me. for me it's kind of- If some one gives okay, takes still okay. After all what difference does it make!!

Then its ok. Thank you
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Then its ok. Thank you

I am interested to know about 'milestone rewards'. Could you please anyone let me know about this in detail.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Karma is given for your good work and taken for bad. If you feel happy by getting it you should think why did you get a negative. This is like Karma kiye ja and do not think in terms of Karma. if you feel sad that means you believe in taking only not accepting that you too can make mistakes. I never look at them because if one is good enough karma is bound to increase.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Then its ok. Thank you

I am interested to know about 'milestone rewards'. Could you please anyone let me know about this in detail.

From the data available here, you can compile and prepare a list about Milestone Rewards
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Then its ok. Thank you

From the data available here, you can compile and prepare a list about Milestone Rewards

This thread contains 60 pages. I do not know which pages contains the details regarding milestone rewards. That is the reason why I seek anyone to explain.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Then its ok. Thank you

This thread contains 60 pages. I do not know which pages contains the details regarding milestone rewards. That is the reason why I seek anyone to explain.

Its not from the threads but from the general information available to all like Top Bloggers, new bloggers etc
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Karma is given for your good work and taken for bad. If you feel happy by getting it you should think why did you get a negative. This is like Karma kiye ja and do not think in terms of Karma. if you feel said that means you believe in taking only not accepting that you too can make mistakes. I never look at them because if one is good enough karma is bound to increase.

nice words told..... :)
yet am no one to reduce someone's karma :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.