The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I need to write an article in telugu so what to do? I knw to write in english but how in telugu .
Why the points of the polls are not being added.Yesterday and day before yesterday I polled and I found that my points are not been added and still now it has not been added.
Where are you checking? And to what the points need to be added?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

There is no points on poll I think-Admin can say in brief.Highest voter may get a reword of Rs 25 daily. Thats it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is no points on poll I think-Admin can say in brief.Highest voter may get a reword of Rs 25 daily. Thats it.
You get points but are not added to leader board. They only added to your total.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Why the points of the polls are not being added.Yesterday and day before yesterday I polled and I found that my points are not been added and still now it has not been added.
Where are you checking? And to what the points need to be added?

There is no points for polls it is checked daily the winner who voted most polls on that particular day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Often i found that my in the article status they used to write that check The key words and key word does not mean sentence.Just help me that which key word it mean.The keywords written on the text box or the keyword above the meta description box above.Please help me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Often i found that my in the article status they used to write that check The key words and key word does not mean sentence.Just help me that which key word it mean.The keywords written on the text box or the keyword above the meta description box above.Please help me.

Key words are words not sentence.Yes you should write key words above the meta description box and those should be such that someone may serch your article through these words means there should be corelation between your key words and article. :)
I have a doubt about article formatting..please help me...

when I copy an article from notepad to text editor, a lot of spaces are also added. later I have to go to each line and delete those blank spaces. Sometimes, it takes half an hour to do so. Is there any facility available in the text editor to format those spaces easily, similar to word wrap of notepad.

Meera sandhu

when I copy an article from notepad to text editor, a lot of spaces are also added. later I have to go to each line and delete those blank spaces. Sometimes, it takes half an hour to do so. Is there any facility available in the text editor to format those spaces easily, similar to word wrap of notepad.

No sandhya there is no option to wrap text. Admin must add this one to the editor.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No sandhya there is no option to wrap text. Admin must add this one to the editor.

Actually, it's the task that I hate most while submitting articles here.
But sometimes, automatically text in appearing so, when we copy. I don't know how

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.