The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One more doubt....
as admin told, while copying article to text editor, I used full screen mode. It's nice. But the problem is we can't scroll the dialogue box while we are inserting images.....am saying about inserting pictures dialogue box. So, I had to switch to normal mode to add pictures

Meera sandhu
I have a doubt about article formatting..please help me...

when I copy an article from notepad to text editor, a lot of spaces are also added. later I have to go to each line and delete those blank spaces. Sometimes, it takes half an hour to do so. Is there any facility available in the text editor to format those spaces easily, similar to word wrap of notepad.

Better you first write it in your notebook after that directly type in boddunan editor. That is the good way.

It may be still more convenient to take print out of article from M.S. word and then write direct in Boddunan editor.

if so, we need to write articles twice :whistle:

Writing twice could be better than the kinds of difficulty you are facing. I am also writing an article. This will be a serious legal & political issue and I may cite law in several countries. I was thinking of first typing in word and then format in boddunan editor. After seeing your experience, I think that I shall first type this in M.S. word and then take out print out. I can type in Boddunan editor from the print out. This will meaning typing twice. I have only to write words without any photos/ images.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just few minutes back, I faced the same problem. The problem is temporary. Wait for few minutes and refresh your page. B) :dry:

Now the site is working smoothly. :woohoo: :P
I open page by forum url directly then its working but I think there is something problem in code.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes this is happening sometimes.
One more my birthday points not credited sill now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is some problem in the site when I visited site it will show the yesterday updates on leader board when I login it will show the latest update of leader board.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sir I have wrote about the tourist destination in the same way as you have mentioned but it has been rejected soon when I submitted it.So what could be the reason.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also suffered from this problem.Yesterday I wrote one article And while submitting i found that I had been logged out.The site shows that database error.And again I had to write the article.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sir I have wrote about the tourist destination in the same way as you have mentioned but it has been rejected soon when I submitted it.So what could be the reason.
What is the review comment you have got? and title of the review?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

There is some problem in the site when I visited site it will show the yesterday updates on leader board when I login it will show the latest update of leader board.

Sasi, we need to login.....
Otherwise we can't see latest updates...either leaderboard or forum

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.