The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]deepak wrote:
i cant understand how 2 of my threads of 2 different topics got mixed up into 1 thread. both the threads are completely different and now it is impossible to answer in any one of them..the threads were titled
sonia gandhi and kiran bedi
bhagat singh

www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discus...-and-kiran-bedi.html

kalyani....this problem is still not resolved...please look into this...both the threads have become useless now.... [/quote]

Why has it become useless? I can there is still some discussion in that one today! If people have something to say on either of these two pictures, they will definitely do so irrespective of whether they are in one or different threads!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]deepak wrote:
i cant understand how 2 of my threads of 2 different topics got mixed up into 1 thread. both the threads are completely different and now it is impossible to answer in any one of them..the threads were titled
sonia gandhi and kiran bedi
bhagat singh

www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discus...-and-kiran-bedi.html

kalyani....this problem is still not resolved...please look into this...both the threads have become useless now....

Why has it become useless? I can there is still some discussion in that one today! If people have something to say on either of these two pictures, they will definitely do so irrespective of whether they are in one or different threads![/quote]

i wanted a no thank you button for this...well...thanks for replying to this..
Hi i has a question..

Today i gone through the Top earners page. i found my name and it shows that cash 160rs. but actually my earning is only 39.25rs only.

why in Top earners page showing my name with cash of 160rs. and my earning page shows 39.25rs.

Pls explain...

Vinu
one doubt.

Can we use our article link address in any another article??

Vinu
When I posting new topic in forum section, There is a block message for me. Pl.check it.

Be positive
my check is sent from 4 of this month but i haven't got it yet.will it reach to my home address.
hi...from where will i get to know on which topic i need to write??
i am here to write articles
-srinivas :)
Yes i want to know that what is the source from which boodunan get money and how they pay to us.
[quote]Yes i want to know that what is the source from which boodunan get money and how they pay to us. [/quote]

You can see many ads displayed on boddunan's pages, those are the advertises that pay boddunan, a share of which boddunan pays us all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, you have missed a word in your answer that is "Ad"

"You can see many displayed (ads)on boddunan's pages, those are the advertises that pay boddunan, a share of which boddunan pays us all!

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.