The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick i am facing problem every time to post a quiz.

How i can post it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]kalyani i have read the article by maverick...
www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/1...items-on-forums.html

no such thing as do not post more topics with photos in a day is written there...and how can you close a discussion on its second reply on the same day it was posted thinking it is just another Spam.you never know which discussions are going to be lively unless its 3-4 days old.
www.boddunan.com/forum/24-daily-dose/161...orious-criminal.html

you said a criminal does not require a tribute..well how can you say that .?every criminal has a story behind him...some reason behind him..what i wanted to imply was never understood as you marked it as Spam...

well i understand the need to fight to fight Spam...but please make the rules clear before banning me...good luck with your anti-Spam movement.. [/quote]

Every criminal may have a story behind him but that does mean there should be tributes paid for his criminal actions. Also there is no sense in posting such pictures on forum and asking people to guess their names. You tell me what sense does it make? Also, many of senior members including editors and moderators have repeatedly asked not to post such topics that do not add any value whatsoever nor do they encourage any healthy discussion apart from replies like "very nice topic" very nice picture" and "Thank you for this information". Also, I agree that you are a new member and have joined only a month-and-half ago, but like all other sites, it is your responsibility to go through all FAQs and older forum posts to familiarize yourself here.

And yes, my anti-spam movement is here to stay because that is my job to see that the quality of forums does not deteriorate. Because in the long run, rather than the feelings of some members who do not agree with me, quality and good understanding is what is going to alleviate the reputation of this site and subsequently affect the earnings of everyone around here.

Also, what has upset me is that you call it MY anti-spam movement. I would like to remind you Deepak that as a user of boddunan, it is your business too and if you forget it, it is my duty to remind you. I also would like to ask all others to whom I have sent similar messages to read my post carefully and comply with the rules of forum.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is another point I want to add here is that do not create different threads for individual pictures. Make a single thread for only pictures and keep adding what you have to share within that thread. I want to remind you all again that boddunan forum is NOT a picture-sharing site, it is meant for discussions, post pictures elsewhere and share it here or create a single thread for multiple pictures. I hope this is clear enough to all.

Thank you said by: Sasikanth, deepak
There is another point I want to add here is that do not create different threads for individual pictures. Make a single thread for only pictures and keep adding what you have to share within that thread. I want to remind you all again that boddunan forum is NOT a picture-sharing site, it is meant for discussions, post pictures elsewhere and share it here or create a single thread for multiple pictures. I hope this is clear enough to all.

thanks for clarifying that...so i am going to create a special thread for photos...
my article was merely rejected for being short, i edited it and length wise it was okay but second time it got rejected for being submitted again. now thi sis not fair, if i have edited it,why it is not accepted. and if at all second submission is not acceptable can i use my rejected article again in other site? rejected article is still shown in list. so please help clear the list.
[quote]thanks for clarifying that...so i am going to create a special thread for photos... [/quote]

This is exactly what I had repeatedly been asking in other threads, but presumably no one reads serious stuff any more! Anyway now that it is clear, hope there are no more such threads!

Thank you said by: deepak
[quote]my article was merely rejected for being short, i edited it and length wise it was okay but second time it got rejected for being submitted again. now thi sis not fair, if i have edited it,why it is not accepted. and if at all second submission is not acceptable can i use my rejected article again in other site? rejected article is still shown in list. so please help clear the list. [/quote]

Which articles are you talking about here? PM both links to the editor.

[quote]thanks for clarifying that...so i am going to create a special thread for photos...

This is exactly what I had repeatedly been asking in other threads, but presumably no one reads serious stuff any more! Anyway now that it is clear, hope there are no more such threads![/quote]

this is a suggestion....but i want you to consider creating similar threads dedicated only for sms,jokes,puzzles etc...many such threads are roaming around in the fourms...it will go a long way in fighting Spam in OUR Spam movement.
i cant understand how 2 of my threads of 2 different topics got mixed up into 1 thread. both the threads are completely different and now it is impossible to answer in any one of them..the threads were titled
sonia gandhi and kiran bedi
bhagat singh

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/161718-sonia-gandhi-and-kiran-bedi.html

kalyani....this problem is still not resolved...please look into this...both the threads have become useless now....
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
thanks for clarifying that...so i am going to create a special thread for photos...

This is exactly what I had repeatedly been asking in other threads, but presumably no one reads serious stuff any more! Anyway now that it is clear, hope there are no more such threads!

this is a suggestion....but i want you to consider creating similar threads dedicated only for sms,jokes,puzzles etc...many such threads are roaming around in the fourms...it will go a long way in fighting Spam in OUR Spam movement. [/quote]

Deepak, if you use the search option, in the Humor and Jokes category there are threads which are exclusively meant for posting pictures, jokes etc.

EXAMPLE:
For SMS: http://www.boddunan.com/forum/26-humor-a-jokes/145204-funny-sms.html

Thank you said by: deepak
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.