The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
friends, now am working from a browsing centre. i need to submit a few articles for the contest. but dashboard is not appearing on the screen. is it happening to me only? please help

my screen is appearing like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9540]}

Meera sandhu
friends, now am working from a browsing centre. i need to submit a few articles for the contest. but dashboard is not appearing on the screen. is it happening for me only? please help

Use discover option and write articles Sandhya.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
from where can i find discover option?
mary, is your screen also appearing the same way?

Meera sandhu
can anyone help me please? am already late. i need to leave...
just tell me if your dashboard is appearing....
otherwise I need to ask the browsing centre if i need to download extra pluggins to see all icons....

Meera sandhu
can anyone help me please? am already late. i need to leave...
just tell me if your dashboard is appearing....
otherwise I need to ask the browsing centre if i need to download extra pluggins to see all icons....

Hi Sandhya , as far as I can see everything is appearing fine, may be you need to check with the browsing centre...all the best, hope you can post after it gets set right ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
In the mean time Try going to profile and see if you can reach submit articles from there ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

thank you Usha jee you were right.
this browsing centre is using old version of Mozilla
now i have opened in google chrome and it's appearing fine.....thank you for your kind reply

Meera sandhu
Some articles are pending for admin approval. I am writing some another.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
according to rules, one can submit 5 articles a day. but when I submitted the 5th one, it gave me error message, saving failed......can't submit more than 5. but how can it happen? it was my 5th article today......
is it technical error? but yesterday, i was able to submit 5

Meera sandhu
according to rules, one can submit 5 articles a day. but when I submitted the 5th one, it gave me error message, saving failed......can't submit more than 5. but how can it happen? it was my 5th article today......
is it technical error? but yesterday, i was able to submit 5
12:30PM-12:30PM - you can submit max 5 in this time frame in any day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.