The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All the posts I made in the morning , at least 6 or 7 have vanished and the last time I saw my point was more than 350, now it is down to 307....is there a problem again with the points ? I hope this post too doesnt vanish like the previous ones ... :dry: :unsure:My posts were 4491 and now down to 4483...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All the posts I made in the morning , at least 6 or 7 have vanished and the last time I saw my point was more than 350, now it is down to 307....is there a problem again with the points ? I hope this post too doesnt vanish like the previous ones ... :dry: :unsure:My posts were 4491 and now down to 4483...
I am sorry for what was happened, I am checking if there is some issue with the server that it doesn't save the data correctly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I am sorry for what was happened, I am checking if there is some issue with the server that it doesn't save the data correctly.

Thanks a lot Maverick :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Also, the points for approved and published polls are not getting added. Yesterday some of my polls have been published but I have not got those points in my account, kindly check the same!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Also, the points for approved and published polls are not getting added. Yesterday some of my polls have been published but I have not got those points in my account, kindly check the same!
They are credited.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am New to this BBL Contest. In what Way I can send a nomination to admin. Please help me.
I am not getting email notifications from Boddunan for the subscribed threads from last 10 days like I used to get it before. :evil:
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Yesterday at about 10. 30 AM, I submitted an article consisting of 1200 plus words. After 30 minutes, when I tried to open Boddunan, I found an alert, ‘Offline We will be back shortly ‘. And this continued till today until 9 am.
Before I lost the connection yesterday, I submitted an article consisting of 1200 plus words. And today , I found the submitted article was locked and pruned to 400 plus words. This happened to me, Usha and Gulshan too a couple of days ago. And the same recurred.
These failures are making me work in “Doubles.” This is a matter to be viewed seriously.
Last but not least, the spell check in Text editor is not at all reliable. This is another aspect adding more woes to the serious members.
I am New to this BBL Contest. In what Way I can send a nomination to admin. Please help me.

You need to send all the links of the articles which comes in " Society and Relationship" to the Boddunan Support team. Just see bottom of the front page, there you will find 'Boddunan Support' option. That would be the process of nomination filing.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Bol Bachchan
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Yesterday at about 10. 30 AM, I submitted an article consisting of 1200 plus words. After 30 minutes, when I tried to open Boddunan, I found an alert, ‘Offline We will be back shortly ‘. And this continued till today until 9 am.
Before I lost the connection yesterday, I submitted an article consisting of 1200 plus words. And today , I found the submitted article was locked and pruned to 400 plus words. This happened to me, Usha and Gulshan too a couple of days ago. And the same recurred.
These failures are making me work in “Doubles.” This is a matter to be viewed seriously.
Last but not least, the spell check in Text editor is not at all reliable. This is another aspect adding more woes to the serious members.
Can you send me the title of the article so that I can retrieve the article content if it is submitted succesfully?
The spell checker is no way replacement for the human checks, however we try to provide the best we can.

btw.. at 10:30 AM there was no maintenance ran. It was in the mid night till early

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.